Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Jan 18 2018, 04:19 PM

Default re forgot how to play

THANKS for infro
Old Jan 26 2018, 11:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Farmtown game

I have been playing Farm town for many years and while I appreciate how clever the developers are I have reached a stage where I am happy just to play without a lot of neighbours and trees and crops piled up. I feel the game is becoming bigger than Ben Hur and it's hard to keep up. I am now level 866 and want a building on level 872 which will require me to, at about 500,000 points each level to gain about 3000,000,000 points which makes me think, is this really worth it?
Old Jan 26 2018, 11:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindylou30 View Post
I have been playing Farm town for many years and while I appreciate how clever the developers are I have reached a stage where I am happy just to play without a lot of neighbours and trees and crops piled up. I feel the game is becoming bigger than Ben Hur and it's hard to keep up. I am now level 866 and want a building on level 872 which will require me to, at about 500,000 points each level to gain about 3000,000,000 points which makes me think, is this really worth it?
Hi lindylou,
As you are not asking a question or posting a problem with the game then I have moved your post to the General Feedback section of the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 08 2018, 02:00 AM

Default Maintenance

for the next 2-3 hours....oh well guess I will watch youtube instead (its 9pm here) :P
Old Feb 08 2018, 04:39 AM

still no farm town and its over 3 hours. I hope the maintenance is worth it lol. I have crops waiting to be harvested. TV is not keeping me occupied with my farming to do

Lara's Farm
Old Feb 08 2018, 04:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Maintenance

I know that Maintenance is necessary but having to wait so long to get on our farms is frustrating. It said it was starting at 7am UK time for me and now it is 10.45am that is not 2-3 hours.

I am sure many will be annoyed to have lost crop maybe even farm cash through their quests.

Wouldn't it be better to know that while maintenance was on going our farms are "frozen" so when we return to them they are in the same state as before maintenance started.

We wouldn't all be anxious or cross that this has taken so much time
Old Feb 08 2018, 04:57 AM

Loss of Farm Cash due to extended maintenance to the game on 2/8/2018

On the above date, you closed off the game for '2 to 3 hours' of maintenance. I understand you have to do that from time to time, but as I write this, the game has been down for just under 4 hours. I was due to collect 3 FC total (2 regular and 1 co-op) just 15 minutes after this maintenance began.
I have tried to 'wait it out' to collect, but it is nearly 6 a.m. Eastern now and I really need to have gone to bed a couple hours ago. Unfortunately, I will lose at least 1 of my FC (possibly 2) due to quests 'dropping off' during this time frame, or now because I can no longer stay up for extra hours on end.
Even if you have 'frozen' time in the game while working on it, I cannot stay up forever to claim my FC. If you had gotten the game running again when you said you would, AND if you had frozen time in the game, I still could have collected 2 FC instead of 1.
It would be nice to have had say 12 hour advance notice to be able to plan quests accordingly. Just my 2 cents worth.
Old Feb 08 2018, 05:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Agreed. 7am is a prime time for many of us who work. 2-3 hours, yet it's not over 4 hours later. This is really disruptive.
Old Feb 08 2018, 05:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

after waiting 4 hrs I have decided to go to bed and forget about the farm til morning... will be satisfied with having 3 quests done for this week... my planting regime is totally out of wack now... lol..... but tomorrow is another day and its no good crying over spilt milk....
Old Feb 08 2018, 06:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Almost 5 and 1/2 hours now. Do we know when Farm Town will be up and running again? Did someone forget to switch it back on? LOL
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity