Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 02 2017, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I am experiencing problems with ft saving at the moment, was hired to work from market, to do trees, flowers and waters, now the game is stuck in saving mode, with the numbers growing, from 1 to now 10 in red, numbers are increasing all the time.......the game plug is flashing from online to offline, loading farm bar at the moment, the bonus I finally got, but now the screen is completely green.. so I cannot let the farmer who hired me know what has happened.. this is the first time this has happened to me, Windows 10, Google Chrome, intel core i7 computer, 8GB RAM,
I've been having this problem since the May update. The June update just made it much worse. It only happens to me when I'm hired for a super large farm.
Old Jul 02 2017, 05:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Talking Congrats, cudos and thank you

I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE CUDOS, CONGRATULATIONS AND BIG THANK YOU FOR THE EXCELLENT WORK DONE ON THE FARMTOWN GAME. I WAS HARVESTING TODAY AND THE SPEED AND SMOOTHNESS OF THE GAME IS UNBELIEVABLE AND A PLEASURE TO PLAY. IT DIDN'T MATTER IF I WAS DOING FLOWERS, TREES OR CROPS THE CURSOR JUST FLOATS OVER THE GAME AND MAKES PLAYING SUCH A PLEASURE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNTIRING WORK ON THE GAME, IT IS NOTICED AND APPRECIATED. sandie39

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 02 2017, 05:40 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post
Hi, yvw and ty! The leeks are gone and never return. I tried a different browser the first time they disappeared. I am using the extended wither irrigation and plant them in the evening. They are ready in the morning for my quest if I need them. So far they have been there when I first go in in the morning but are not there later in the day. A neighbor came over and could not see them, and they do not show up on the Farm Stats. I can plow again in that area so the plow is not picking them up either. They do not disappear every day, only twice so far.

The leeks were in the space above the blue agave.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4409&farm_ix=0
Hi Texas Star,

Thank you for your link I can see where the leeks are missing.

Did you re plow the whole farm or just that area? I'm wondering if the trick to re plow a partial overlapped farm is no longer working.

EDIT TO ADD :

I have cleaned the data on that farm for you. Please try re plowing the section that is missing. If it doesn't stay this time you might want to try re plowing the whole farm.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 02 2017 at 05:54 PM.
Old Jul 02 2017, 06:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Texas Star,

Thank you for your link I can see where the leeks are missing.

Did you re plow the whole farm or just that area? I'm wondering if the trick to re plow a partial overlapped farm is no longer working.

EDIT TO ADD :

I have cleaned the data on that farm for you. Please try re plowing the section that is missing. If it doesn't stay this time you might want to try re plowing the whole farm.
TY again for your help. I re-plowed the missing area, only. Tonight I will try re-plowing the missing area again, and also will plant the leeks on another place since that is the only crop that disappeared. It is curious since it is fine in the evening after planting, and in the morning, but is gonelater in the day. I also wondered why the only the leeks disappeared. I'll let you know, but if necessary I may just leave this little area alone for a while. Maybe I have a sinkhole and should fence it!!
Old Jul 03 2017, 12:08 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermouse View Post
I had the same issue..finally gave up..you could get the door on and the window disappeared...started over and got the windows on and the door disappeared..
not worth the hassle

where is the unfurnished house located at, looked all over and i cant find it, t y
Old Jul 03 2017, 12:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
where is the unfurnished house located at, looked all over and i cant find it, t y
Hi beverduster,
Open the store to the Other section. In the scroll bar on right side click 10 times in the black area. That will show you the undecorated house and below it will be the items for it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 03 2017, 12:18 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi beverduster,
Open the store to the Other section. In the scroll bar on right side click 10 times in the black area. That will show you the undecorated house and below it will be the items for it.
t y mr taz
Old Jul 03 2017, 08:39 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - July 3rd, 8:40PM

- We replaced the 3 doors for the Unfinished House, so they are elevated like the windows and will stay in place when placed in front of the house, independent of the house orientation.

Note: The original doors are not available anymore in the Store to avoid confusion, so if you want to preserve the original doors you have in your farm, add them to your storage instead of deleting them.
Old Jul 03 2017, 08:59 PM

why no july 4th decorations? first no memorial day, and now no july 4th?? wats up with that???
Old Jul 03 2017, 09:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannine_p View Post
why no july 4th decorations? first no memorial day, and now no july 4th?? wats up with that???
Hi Jeannine,
We have never had 4th of July decorations.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread