Quote:
Originally Posted by liabella View Post
Hi!

Is there somewhere I can send a resume?

emails tried that I've received bounce backs

jobs@slashkey.com
info@slashkey.com
I have sent you a private message.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 27 2018, 01:30 PM

Default lost farm

i have managed to lose everything i had under tim dillon. i can't get back to my farm that i have had for at least 8 years. the only thing i could accomplish is creating a brand new farm from scratch. it is under timothy dillon. i need my old farm back. i have over a thousand dollars invested in it. can anybody help me? my email is. this email is also attached to the new farm i'm playind in the interim. my email on my original farm was but that company went out of buisiness

Last edited by marymarcel; Nov 27 2018 at 01:41 PM. Reason: email removed for safety
Old Nov 27 2018, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockbuster View Post
i have managed to lose everything i had under tim dillon. i can't get back to my farm that i have had for at least 8 years. the only thing i could accomplish is creating a brand new farm from scratch. it is under timothy dillon. i need my old farm back. i have over a thousand dollars invested in it. can anybody help me? my email is. this email is also attached to the new farm i'm playind in the interim. my email on my original farm was but that company went out of buisiness
Hi blockbuster

I have removed your email address, it is not a good idea to post them in an open forum.

The first time you posted about this problem, your post was moved and answered in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post6273506

I'm sorry but your farms are tied to your facebook account, so you need to work with Facebook and try to get that account back.

You can also try to contact Support team, in case they could help you somehow. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by marymarcel; Nov 27 2018 at 02:53 PM.
Old Nov 30 2018, 01:36 PM

Default Ghosting

How do I ghost.
Old Nov 30 2018, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susievr View Post
How do I ghost.
Hi susievr

I'm sorry but that is a trick and you will not find instructions on the forums.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Dec 09 2018, 09:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Default lost farm

Been away for a while. My farm is gone. How do I get it back?
Old Dec 09 2018, 10:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bob joe ralph View Post
Been away for a while. My farm is gone. How do I get it back?
Hi billy,
You will need to contact Support about this as we can do anything for thios through the forums.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2018, 08:26 PM

Default 'moved' my issue

where was my issue moved to... it just shows Moved... I don't know what that means... several people have messaged me that they have the same issue with completed quests disappearing... I still have 4 days left and none of my completed quests are past the time limit of 7 days old....
Old Dec 31 2018, 08:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmaddiction// View Post
where was my issue moved to... it just shows Moved... I don't know what that means... several people have messaged me that they have the same issue with completed quests disappearing... I still have 4 days left and none of my completed quests are past the time limit of 7 days old....
Hi farmaddiction,
Your post was moved to the subject thread about quests as that was what you asked about. We move the posts into subject threads to keep the forums clean and easy to read for everyone. If you can't find your posts you can follow then instructions in the following link to find your posts:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

It would be helpful if you could find the correct subject title here in the Help & Support section for your problem, click on it to open it and then click the Reply button to post your problem in that thread.
Instructions for this are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635854

Your post was moved to the following thread page and my answer is below yours with your post quoted in it:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...68066&page=532

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 31 2018 at 08:40 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
android, animals, backup, billing, bonus, buddy list, can't post, confused, crops, dashboard, deactivate, deactivated farm, delete, duplicate facility, email address, facebook, facilities, facility work, farmers helping, farms, farmtown, glitch, harvest, help and support, hire, hiring issues, hiring pop-ups, hiring questions, home page issues, layer, layer plow, layered, layered crops, layered farms, layers, lost account, lost everything, lost farm, lost levels, magnified farm area, making a suggestion, market, market is empty, messages, missing facility, missing farm, moderators, music, non ingredients, permission, photo's missing, pictures of farms, plowing fields, privacy, private message, report, save, security threat, select, selling, selling half not working, selling products, sort, store, suggestion, suggestions, super neighbors farm, support, support help, toolbox, tools, tools not working, train