Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 26 2012, 08:41 PM

Now we got 8x8 tools, when are they going to answer my prayers on giving us poor folks a 3x3 harvest/plow for coins. I have asked the devs a lot of times for this, I get no answers and no tools. Yes, I know they need to make money, I understand business, and yes I have gotten fc along the way too, but can't effort all that fc it takes to just get to the first harvest plow tool. Please, can the mods help talk the devs into it, I have suggest to them directly and on the suggestion forum, it's doesn't help. I love the game and it would save a lot of time to have a 3x3 harvest/plow.
Old Oct 26 2012, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
oh I so wante the 8 X 8 tools...need to save
uit was expensive for sure but man can i harvest pklow and seed mucho quicko
Old Oct 26 2012, 08:51 PM

Hi, everyone thanks for your feedback on the new release

Just one of my frequent reminders that this thread is for feedback on the new release, please avoid posting about things that are not relevant to the new release .. we have help and support / general feedback/ social sections / suggestion sections for that.

Please also respect everyone right to provide feedback , good / bad or otherwise without disagreeing with them or entering in to a debate about it .

Posts that do not meet this criteria may be deleted or moved without warning.

Thanks for understanding.

Tony
Old Oct 26 2012, 09:00 PM

Quote:
it was expensive for sure but man can i harvest pklow and seed mucho quicko
95 seconds to harvest 4,000 fields where it used to take me 175 seconds. Now ... what can I do with the 80 seconds I've saved? Have I bought my last set of crop harvesting tools?

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Old Oct 26 2012, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doolittle View Post
When I'm signed in here the posting rules at the bottom left of this page say I may not post new threads. Does anyone know why that is?
i just noticed the same for me
Old Oct 26 2012, 09:14 PM

Ok you gave us 32x32 farms for 1-5, so I moved my farm 6 to now be farm 3, but I still cannot upgrade it to 32x32. I reloaded, emptied cache and history. But when I try to upgrade it, I get the error message that this farm is at its max. So my question is, am I doing something wrong, or does the system only upgrade the original 1-5 farms? Thank you
love all the new stuff....
Old Oct 26 2012, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roz1972 View Post
i just noticed the same for me
Hi, I checked your account and there is no reason you should not be able to start threads in the help & support/ social / or general feedback sections
Old Oct 26 2012, 09:44 PM

Quote:
5. Dim Out Non Relevant Items for Tools: This is a new preference in the Preference Window. Whenever you select a tool, items that are not relevant to that tool will be dimmed out so that you can have easier access to the items that you're actually going to work on. For example when you select the harvest tool you will only see harvestable items. When you select the fishing rod you will only see water items with grown fish on them. This will work when you are farming on your farms or other people farms.
Just found a nifty side effect of this new feature - when I harvested the last crop, all the dimmed items suddenly flashed back to visibility. If this is reliable, we now we have a visual cue to tell us when we've harvested everything!

Edited to add - but it look like it only happens for tree harvesters when there are no ripe crops.

Edited to add - or possibly not at all for the chainsaw

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm

Last edited by Gregh; Oct 26 2012 at 10:39 PM.
Old Oct 26 2012, 10:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Sal View Post
Ok you gave us 32x32 farms for 1-5, so I moved my farm 6 to now be farm 3, but I still cannot upgrade it to 32x32. I reloaded, emptied cache and history. But when I try to upgrade it, I get the error message that this farm is at its max. So my question is, am I doing something wrong, or does the system only upgrade the original 1-5 farms? Thank you
The realtors office has to go by the original farm number and not the position you have moved it to in the grid. So only the original farms 1 - 5 can be upgraded.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 26 2012, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Sal View Post
only the first 5 original farm maps can be updated at this time. It is not the effect of the Farm Selector Manager to allow you to update maps via moving the maps around. The file names do not change. The original files can be updated in any position.
Closed Thread