Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 20 2018, 03:49 PM

Thumbs down Autoselect not working

Yesterday the proper tool for the Crops showed up first when I went to work as a Super Neighbor. Today, the Flower Harvester showed up first! Uh, nope. Crops need to be harvested first!!
Old Jun 20 2018, 04:08 PM

Seems everyone is having problems when doing SN farms i certainly am especially when flowers are on farms taking me hours and considering the amount of real cash we put on this game its not acceptable i could have had a few good holidays the amount iv spent and others a lot more and thats the reason i wont stop playing as its cost me so much when are we going to get a discount for our troubles.I guess not
Old Jun 20 2018, 06:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just added an update:

Post-Release Info - June 20th, 6:45PM

- We have reverted the auto-selection feature to the way it was before the release, so the ordering of the tools should go back to normal, and the delays when switching tools should go back to normal as well.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 21 2018, 08:30 AM

I was hired to do h/p and chop on 35 farms. The chopping tool didn't select nor did the game warn me that I was leaving work unfinished when I collected my bonus. About five farms in I realised this....

Then after a few more farms it started selecting the chopping tool. Then it stopped selecting it again, even when trees to chop were the only work on a farm.

I don't know what you guys have done to our game....
Old Jun 21 2018, 08:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
I was hired to do h/p and chop on 35 farms. The chopping tool didn't select nor did the game warn me that I was leaving work unfinished when I collected my bonus. About five farms in I realised this....

Then after a few more farms it started selecting the chopping tool. Then it stopped selecting it again, even when trees to chop were the only work on a farm.

I don't know what you guys have done to our game....
Hi Sqrl,

Sorry to hear this, there have been problems with autoselect tools lately and they keep being fixed. We will try to test this. Your's is the only post on this particular problem so far. Please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try getting hired to chop again and see if the same problem occurs.

EDIT TO ADD:
Issue tested, we are unable to reproduce this at this time.

Sqrl, I'm moving your post to the new release thread where the rest of the autoselect tool issues are.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 21 2018 at 09:11 AM.
Old Jun 21 2018, 09:23 AM

Thanks, Tiger. I usually clear the memcache before I go out to hire, but I forgot this time. If I get another hire I'll come back and report.
Old Jun 21 2018, 06:27 PM

Working with my friend tonight harvesting each others farms and it is really slow. Using my tools to water etc are really taking a long time before it waters. Thought Raul said he fixed it earlier.
Old Jun 21 2018, 06:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Working with my friend tonight harvesting each others farms and it is really slow. Using my tools to water etc are really taking a long time before it waters. Thought Raul said he fixed it earlier.
Hi Jean,
What Raul said was:
We have reverted the auto-selection feature to the way it was before the release, so the ordering of the tools should go back to normal, and the delays when switching tools should go back to normal as well. He did not say anything about slow working with tools.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 22 2018, 01:04 AM

Hi, when is the American Western Restaurant going to be released?
Old Jun 22 2018, 05:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Al View Post
Hi, when is the American Western Restaurant going to be released?
Hi Auntie Al,

We know the same time you do, when Raul updates the first post. Keep an eye on that post as he will update it when the facility is released.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread

Tags
tools missing