Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jun 12 2018, 10:53 AM

Why can't Lakes be multiple just like the flowers and the trees.
Old Jun 12 2018, 11:29 AM

Here is a suggestion for you why not wait until all features of a new update are ready before releasing it. I know I will not be upset if it takes an extra week or so for it to be put out. Not as upset anyway as having to wait til next week like now, or as we all know next week most of the time 3 weeks from now.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jun 12 2018, 11:55 AM

I have been receiving nasty comments from some players that were hired to work on my farms. They are complaining that I do not allow them to use my tools. In fact, I do not have big tools only the 3x3 that can be obtained using coins. My suggestion is a change to the options on the hiring screen. Similar to allowing the hiree to use tools and fuels that there be an option to notify the person being hired that the farmer does not have tools that can be used. Thank you!
Old Jun 15 2018, 12:05 PM

Default Farm Expansions

Let us have an option to split the cost of expansions between coins and cash. As we accrue more coin, reduce the fc cost. For instance if an expansion costs 30 billion coin or 40 fc, let us buy it for 15 billion coin and 20 fc
Old Jun 15 2018, 04:17 PM

How about putting a Go To My Farm link on the page that loads when you clear memcache?
Old Jun 16 2018, 01:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Please, please, please more marble rock! So may facs use it, I never have enough. I have the mines on all 35 farms and I check groups for it all the time and still never have enough to make even half of what I need it for. It would also be nice to increase squid and salmon. Thanks!
Old Jun 19 2018, 08:26 PM

Default increase nylon roll and marble rock

Please increase production on nylon rolls - it's a FC facility and I can only afford the one I have and a lot of new products use it.

Marble rock production needs to be increased also. I have the open pit mine on multiple farms and still run out.

Thanks
Old Jun 21 2018, 01:05 PM

Suggestion for expansions. Each new farm should cost the same to buy whether it is farm 2 or 36. Start out at say 3 billion for a 12x12 farm and then then maybe 5 billion for 14x14 and 7 for 16x6 and so on gradually increasing for each size. But the price scale is different for each farm. It cost me less coins to upgrade one farm 4x than it did to buy a new 12x12 farm. That doesn't make sense. Why not have a fixed price scale that applies to every farm.
Old Jun 22 2018, 10:55 AM

I would like to be able to keep the help section of the facility manager open while I go to my farms to plant the crops I need to start my facilities. Or be able to go between the help section and my farms. Minimize the help section. That would save so much time.

Thanks!

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!