Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 29 2012, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
any idea when it will be fixed when you go to work someone's request to work their facilities and it offers you to rake or water and no amount of clearing cache etc will help you work their farms unless you wait the 20 hours till the next Farm Town day...i am still getting this on a few neighbors farms it just randomly does this.....never the same neighbors farms.....it started happening since this last update.....
Not sure what you mean SunnyD. You go to work the facilities, and you get the daily request to water flowers/rake leaves, then you can't work the facilities. I get this sometimes. Do the flowers/leaves, then come out of the game and work the facilities again, then it'll be just fine. Or water/leaves all your neighbours first before you touch the facilities.

It's not supposed to work this way, but it does sometimes. Most of the time you do the watering stuff and then the pop up for facilities comes right after.
Happy Farming All
Old Feb 29 2012, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsmum View Post
might be a silly question but are you catching the crab on your OWN farms? Unless you have the employee lifeline you have to catch them on your own farm.
Yes they are being caught on my own farm.
Old Feb 29 2012, 11:43 PM

must almost be time to close this thread huh? hint hint lol

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Feb 29 2012, 11:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyroo View Post
must almost be time to close this thread huh? hint hint lol
Next Monday will be 3 weeks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 01 2012, 01:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamine View Post
Not sure what you mean SunnyD. You go to work the facilities, and you get the daily request to water flowers/rake leaves, then you can't work the facilities. I get this sometimes. Do the flowers/leaves, then come out of the game and work the facilities again, then it'll be just fine. Or water/leaves all your neighbours first before you touch the facilities.

It's not supposed to work this way, but it does sometimes. Most of the time you do the watering stuff and then the pop up for facilities comes right after.
right when i click on the request to work facilities the thing that comes up is a request to rake or water and it will not give the opportunity to work their facilities at all either reg or service i have gone back several times to see if would allow me to any of their facilities and it won't until the entire farm day is over ..... aggravating...i have done everything clearing temp internet files even switched browsers .nothing helps......except till the farmtown day has passed

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 02 2012, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
right when i click on the request to work facilities the thing that comes up is a request to rake or water and it will not give the opportunity to work their facilities at all either reg or service i have gone back several times to see if would allow me to any of their facilities and it won't until the entire farm day is over ..... aggravating...i have done everything clearing temp internet files even switched browsers .nothing helps......except till the farmtown day has passed
Happened to me with one neighbour too - not the others - strange. I DID click on the request to rake/water and THEN it gave me the working facilities box and I was able to work their facilities normally. BUT then when I revisited to do the services it just gave me nothing - Id already raked and I didnt get a pop up box about the services (refer clients). The only thing I can thing of is that particular neighbour has the new Facebook timeline and I dont - nor do the other farmers I worked for. Cant think why that should cause a problem but who knows?

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 02 2012, 10:19 PM

Thankyou everyone for your feedback. I'm Now closing this thread

If anyone needs further help, please feel free to post in Help & Support, or give feedback in the feedback section of the forum

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Closed Thread