Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 27 2012, 04:49 AM

Moving on here in the separation of the farms from each other it appears, and I see that as good for the future of the game.

Thanks for farm 16, the improved animals, I already sell their output so I guess selling more would also be a good thing
Old Sep 27 2012, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
When you buy Farm 16 it reloads and takes you back to your default farm. You then need to go to Farm 16 - you have to be on the farm you are upgrading to see all the options.
Thank you so much!!
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Sep 27 2012, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
I like the Funeral Home, it uses some of the flowers I already have and some coffee now can be used up. You could also say that don't like the Hospital Service Facility cause it remind people of sickness and disease. For the people that don't like the Funeral Home Service Facility and the Funeral Home Supply Factory just don't buy it.
I can sympathise with those who don't like it, but simpy don't buy it and you need not even remember that it's a part of the game.

Can anyone remember the initial uproar the first time alcholol was introduced. It was on for young and old in the forum, but it appears to be no long an issue.

Last edited by Molly Mew; Oct 06 2012 at 07:32 AM. Reason: edited quote
Old Sep 27 2012, 04:54 AM

Dear Raul,

OK, you have me - and my precious farm cash - sucked right in. The purple boat is absolutely awesome

...... but I still want my single click flower and tree harvesters

LOVE YA WORK

Old Sep 27 2012, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
This is from the Release Notes:

Post Release Updates - Sep 27th, 2:30AM EST

- Search functionality in the Store fixed

I just checked after clearing my cache and history and reloading the game and the search function still doesn't work, it does like it did before, when you start typing it goes to the Seeds and stays there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Ditto for me too - on WF8 if it helps, Goggle Chrome. No other problems - touch wood
Hi, this should be fixed some time within the next 24 hours,

1 thing i dont like about this (and other) updates is when buying the land/farm upgrades - it has to "RELOAD" after each purchase - now with the "upgrade" to the current farm only thing - its even that much harder because you have to go to that farm each time before going to the realtor
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have all facilities and multiple of some, I dont have a problem with making guns or drinks, I dont have a problem with the hospital either, because most people go to the hospital and get better and go home. But Im not going to buy the funeral facilities, I just think its too depressing. And since they are both coin facilities I dont think the people making money off this game will care if i do or dont, but I just think there are so many other facilities you could have made that wouldnt give people bad vibes. And adding party facilities and funeral facilities in the same update just makes it seem even more tasteless. My two cents.

Anyway, thanks for the turbo-boat, that will be awesome!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by InePine; Sep 27 2012 at 05:05 AM. Reason: spelling
Old Sep 27 2012, 05:03 AM

Hi everyone, you are all more than welcome to post your opinions on the Funeral facilities , but please refrain from debating the issue with other users. Posts of this nature will be removed.

Thanks ,
Old Sep 27 2012, 05:04 AM

Thanks for the improvement in the fishing, and no, I'm not going to pay 50 FC for that boat. I actually like fishing, at least so far
Old Sep 27 2012, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
I can sympathise with those who don't like it, but simpy don't buy it and you need not even remember that it's a part of the game.

Can anyone remember the initial uproar the first time alcholol was introduced. It was on for young and old in the forum, but it appears to be no long an issue.
Oh Helen how can I not buy it you know I have to have everything - actually I too am glad for a use for some of the flowers and coffee. Sorry Tony just saw the post about debating the funeral home after I posted this.

I agree with your next post totally - the purple boat is the most wonderful thing since the combines.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread