Old Jul 01 2010, 02:43 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindycindy View Post
ok i did all these peoples trees and they did not go into my storage!!!! whats with that...and i had people do mine and not a one in there grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Did you try refreshing? I have noticed that sometimes the stuff I do doesn't show up right away but if I refresh the game it shows up. You have to do a full refresh though not just switch farms or go back to your own from someone else's.

Hope this helps!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 01 2010, 03:52 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vne49 View Post
Where can Y get cows and goats?
Cows and goats, as well as hens can only be gifted. If you ask your neighbors for one and get one before you take it out of your gift box click on the more option and it will ask you if you would like to put out a request for more. This post a direct link on your FB page so that all of your neighbors can send you one right from there instead of having to go to the send gift tab within the game. You can also do the same thing with any trees that can only be gifted, like mango trees.

Hope this helps!

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 01 2010, 03:55 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
It was 40 last time I reached it...
If we could find out the actual that would be great. I always loss track of how many I have sent before I get the notice.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 01 2010, 04:01 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
250 clicks, loaded factory woo hoo!
close factory tab

+1 XP

2 seconds

+1 XP

2 seconds

+1 XP

2 seconds

<15 minutes later>

+1 XP

Oh man, is it done? 2 smoke breaks and a drink fresher! Finally! Hit next factory

SAVING

+1 XP

2 seconds

+1 XP

2 seconds

ad infinitum.

Oh ya, and I rolled the coin display. You need more than 8 digits. I now have 112,849,40 coin. Smooth move there slick. American, ya, we use commas.

I started loading my factories at 8PM (20:00) and I'm still not done. It's 10:30 (22:30). That's 2.5 HOURS TO LOAD TWO FACTORIES. TWO AND A HALF HOURS TO LOAD TWO FACTORIES. Hello. check check check (tap tap) Is this thing on? TEST TEST (tap tap) TWO AND A HALF HOURS TO LOAD TWO FACTORIES.
You have posted this long drawn out post three times in the same thread we all get your unhappy that it is taking to long to load your factories. Have you tried any of the posted suggestions to fix the problem? Most of them pretty simple to do. It could very well be that the problem is not the game but something that con be corrected with a few minor adjustments to the computer running the game. Mine was slow as a herd of turtles too until I tried some of the suggestions posted in this very thread.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 01 2010, 04:05 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtosga View Post
I am not having anywhere near the lag you are Vince and there have been tips on what to do to possibly fix the problem. If you are a programmer you should know these things.A little bored with you slamming this forum . Grow up!
Thank you gtosga!

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 01 2010, 04:09 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun Karen View Post
It's been almost 2 weeks without an update!!!
They can't roll out a new one because they are to busy trying to sort out the useful information from all the complaints about the last one!

Kinda hard to do when people keep posting the same things over and over but don't bother to read the forum and look for a solution to their problem. Maybe I missed the big news release that said complaining was all you had to do to solve your problems.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 01 2010, 04:18 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindycindy View Post
why arent trees going in my storage!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I do all these trees and not one goes in my storage....I have asked for days now can someone please look into it..also you cant harvest 4 urself u dont get any coins.!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
As far as the disappearing trees there is a thread specifically dedicated to the problem of crops disappearing from your storage. If you do a simple search of the forum I am sure that you can find it and it may have some answers to the question. You just have to be willing to look for them instead of re-posting the same complaint over and over!

You can harvest for yourself but why and the great green earth would you get paid to work for yourself?! You choose to either harvest and sell (which equals your payment) or harvest and store (which tells you that you get more money for harvesting it into storage). You don't get paid to plow for yourself, in fact, that cost you more money, you don't get paid to plant your own crops, you don't get paid to work your own facilities, so what would make you think that they should pay you for tending your own farm?

Your payment is either making your crops into something else and then selling that or directly selling your crops. It is insane to think that you should get paid for working for yourself!

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 01 2010, 04:21 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue hoar View Post
Love all the new stuff its exciting was wondering though why the levels stop at 90 is there going to be more advancements?
For heavens sake it has only been 2 weeks since they gave us 10 new levels. Adding levels, I would assume, is not a simple task. They have to come up with new stuff to go along with all those new levels as well. Think back to when you were level 30 and couldn't by red roses. It is no different now, new levels requires new rewards. If they didn't come with new rewards everyone would be complaining that they are not getting enough stuff for all their "hard work" in a game.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 01 2010, 04:39 AM

I have deleted several posts from this thread, as repetitive posting is considered spamming and is not permitted.

May I suggest that anyone still having problems with the game should look for the official thread in the Help and Support section and post there. We may be able to help.
Old Jul 01 2010, 08:57 AM

Oak trees are no longer harvestable? When did that happen? Was there an update recently? I've always harvested acorns (every little bit helps, coin-wise), but now when I hover over an oak tree, it just says "OAK TREE" with no percentage and they're not harvestable.
Closed Thread