Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 28 2021, 09:57 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

grass with grid lines is available in the store to purchase, if you tick show ground cover you can see them if you have them on a farm already.. this is a help when planting trees etc... I am NOT talking about layering as I feel there is no need for that anymore with the size of our farms now... 50x50..
Old May 04 2021, 10:47 PM

So we no longer have the ability to layer the farms with the new version?

My Farm Town link: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...4888&farm_ix=0
Old May 04 2021, 10:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwylahSkye View Post
So we no longer have the ability to layer the farms with the new version?
Hi TwylahSkye,
We do not know what layering tricks will currently work or what will work in the future after they get the rest of the functions restored to the game.
We can not offer any instructions nor allow any instructions to be posted in the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 07 2021, 10:05 PM

Unhappy Can't multi stack my farms,

Hi, I can't 9x9 plow, with trees and flowers as I was able to do with flash. Having spent a LOT of money on all the machinery I hope that this problem will be rectified.
Old May 07 2021, 10:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabone2020 View Post
Hi, I can't 9x9 plow, with trees and flowers as I was able to do with flash. Having spent a LOT of money on all the machinery I hope that this problem will be rectified.
Hi Alabone,
We do not know what layering tricks will currently work or what will work in the future after they get the rest of the functions restored to the game.
We can not offer any instructions nor allow any instructions for layering tricks to be posted in the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 08 2021, 01:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm plowing.

I can't plow under trees like i use to do.

Last edited by Taz D; May 08 2021 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Removed layering instruction
Old May 08 2021, 01:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibson_v@sbcglobal.net View Post
I can't plow under trees like i use to do.
Hi gibson v,
We do not know what layering tricks will currently work or what will work in the future after they get the rest of the functions restored to the game. It will depend on what the developers find that the WebGL is capable of.
We can not offer any instructions nor allow any instructions for layering tricks to be posted in the forums.

Last edited by Taz D; May 08 2021 at 02:20 PM.
Old May 17 2021, 11:07 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

know ive lost all desire to upgrade my farms since this happened. may cause a lot of people to leave the game. if we can't design the farms the way we want too. and as easy as we used to under flash.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 23 2021, 06:58 PM

for a number of years now, the developers (and some of the moderators here) have condemned the process of layering crops and/or stacking items on top of each other. if the process is so bad, why are there tools - the multicolored 'freestyle hands' and the 'enhanced tools' that are specifically meant to deal with 'overlapped' (or layered, or stacked, however you want to describe them) crops, trees, water bodies, and flowers?

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old May 23 2021, 07:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker View Post
for a number of years now, the developers (and some of the moderators here) have condemned the process of layering crops and/or stacking items on top of each other. if the process is so bad, why are there tools - the multicolored 'freestyle hands' and the 'enhanced tools' that are specifically meant to deal with 'overlapped' (or layered, or stacked, however you want to describe them) crops, trees, water bodies, and flowers?
Hi Supertrucker,
The tools they have released do not do the layering as some are want to do. The EX tools will not create the layering, but only will harvest, replow and plant those fields. That was to help those who work on those fields. The tree flower, and water Turbo tools will only harvest the large amounts of trees, flowers, and waters. They will not layer them where more than one item is on a single square. The freestyle hands are the same as they will not layer anything directly on top oif anything else.

The layering the developers will not allow instructions for in the forums and have always said could cause problems with your farms are placing more than 1 item in a single square the size of a pine tree by tricks.