Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 19 2018, 09:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i stored products from the new flavored watered factory how come the beach motel says it has nothing to work in it .just posted hope something shows up in the beach motel soon.first time i posted since friday
Hi MOM GLENDA,

I checked your data and it doesn't look like you have any of the flavored waters in storage. Was the facility worked, did you see products in the done section? Double check the flavored water factory and see if they are still in there. I have just stored from mine and the products went to storage fine.

If not try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that corrects it moving forwards.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 19 2018, 09:40 AM

Are you guys out of your minds?? 3 FC factories!!! Are you trying to get people to STOP playing your game?. Too many FC units plus you make getting FC way too hard to get!
I have played your game for several years and am about to get tired of trying and trying to grow the farms without very much success. I WILL NOT put my real money into this thing IT'S A GAME NOT REAL.
Old Apr 19 2018, 09:56 AM

Since the update I get a notification that my ship prep has completed (yes - completed and dispatched) every time I reload the game. I have cleared cache and browser histories, tried different browsers, and cleared memcache. I still get the notification for the ship that was dispatched last night.
Old Apr 19 2018, 10:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sod farmer View Post
Since the update I get a notification that my ship prep has completed (yes - completed and dispatched) every time I reload the game. I have cleared cache and browser histories, tried different browsers, and cleared memcache. I still get the notification for the ship that was dispatched last night.
Hi sod farmer,
Have you tried starting another ship today. That might clear that notification out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 19 2018, 10:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartnrose View Post
Having trouble with faces anyone? On my neighbor line they are showing correctly, but everywhere else they are blank faces only. Started after the update. So far not causeing problems that I know of but somebody posted on FB that they were having the same problem and it was showing her inactive and even though they are working her facilities, the amounts are not going down, showing not worked in other words. Cleared memecache several times and still showing blanks. Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you very much.

I stand corrected. I posted facilities and 3 people worked them all. Some are showing no work done, some only down to 80% and some normal. In other words, it is a hit and miss which ones are correct and which ones are not. Faces still now showing anywhere but in neighbor lineup. Thank you for any advice
Hi Heartnrose,
We have sent an email to the developers conserning the pictures. As far as the work not being equal does not mean they are not being worked. Not everyone has the trains so those without may not be going to all the farms or not completing all the facilities on farms. If you don't have the trains that is a lot to do specially for those who have a lot of farms with lots of facilities on them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 19 2018, 11:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Heartnrose,
We have sent an email to the developers conserning the pictures. As far as the work not being equal does not mean they are not being worked. Not everyone has the trains so those without may not be going to all the farms or not completing all the facilities on farms. If you don't have the trains that is a lot to do specially for those who have a lot of farms with lots of facilities on them.
Okie Dokie Taz, and Thank you very much for the information. Will just be patient and it always seems to work out in the end. Again, thank you.
Old Apr 19 2018, 11:42 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you guys, great release..
Old Apr 19 2018, 02:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry's Farm View Post
Yes, I am aware of that restriction when hiring, it is great as very annoying when another used to come over the top of a hire you were trying to accept. After my initial hire this morn I sent or tried to send about 10 hires at least for other jobs and none seemed to work, I noticed others saying their hires weren't working either so thought it was worth mentioning in case someone else was having the same problem. I often have to send several hires to get one accepted but farmers weren't replying at all so presumably the hires didn't go through and from the comments in the market others were finding the same.
My request were apparently going thru but no answers , the people just disappear and then I see they are on a farm ... I try to not hire but 1 person per farm / job .. but often I get no reply and a worker just shows up on the farm ...
Old Apr 19 2018, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi sod farmer,
Have you tried starting another ship today. That might clear that notification out.
Hi Taz,
I just started prepping another ship and reloaded the farm. I am not getting that notification any more. Thank you.
Old Apr 19 2018, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by painter1112 View Post
Are you guys out of your minds?? 3 FC factories!!! Are you trying to get people to STOP playing your game?. Too many FC units plus you make getting FC way too hard to get!
I have played your game for several years and am about to get tired of trying and trying to grow the farms without very much success. I WILL NOT put my real money into this thing IT'S A GAME NOT REAL.
I agree there are to many fc factories but in reality the developers can only keep the game running with fc items this is how they get paid. With the exception of the oil refinery you really don't need fc factories. I have over a 1000 factories on my farm and less then 50 are fc and all were paid for from fc I've earned in the game.
Closed Thread