Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 30 2015, 10:59 AM

This may need to be added to the bugs list. As someone else has reported, when I use my combine to harvest/plow/seed, I get harvested plots. But reloading the farm shows that the correct crops were seeded.
Old Oct 30 2015, 11:00 AM

I'm having problems with large farm navigation, this never used to be a problem but I'm finding that the farms are flying all over the screen when I try to move across. Is anyone else having this problem? The tool icon on the screen doesn't appear to relate to where I'm actually working...everything is taking so long to do - on one farm I actually had to reload because I couldn't find the farm!
Old Oct 30 2015, 11:00 AM

bug:
when you UNchecked the trees and they're still showing.....
Old Oct 30 2015, 11:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalieAunt View Post
This may need to be added to the bugs list. As someone else has reported, when I use my combine to harvest/plow/seed, I get harvested plots. But reloading the farm shows that the correct crops were seeded.
Hi GoalieAunt,
I am seeing this too, but only if I replant the farm with the same crop. If I plant a different crop on the farm then it works normally. Is this what you are seeing?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2015, 11:32 AM

Default Oh dear!

I had been largely unaffected by the current problems except for the original slowness and more recent trouble with hiding things but today things have gone south with harvesting, plowing and sowing. Hard to explain it as it is sort of complicated. When I h/p/s a field it originally shows up as just harvested then when I move to the next one and work it it appears that I plant not only the new one but re-sow the one I had just finished. Then the whole farm seems to go a bit nuts. Some fields/plots look as if I have stacked them (and I never ever have). If I reload the farm I do find that I have planted in the correct places but this is VERY confusing. Most of my farms are patchwork and this is not fun. Keep on plugging guys. Good luck.
Old Oct 30 2015, 11:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Default ozobay

this place sucks they cant fix flashplayer problems and now all the problems today noted in other posts we r in the 21st century r we not?
Old Oct 30 2015, 12:00 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozobay View Post
this place sucks they cant fix flashplayer problems and now all the problems today noted in other posts we r in the 21st century r we not?
Hi ozobay,

Please read the notes in Raul's post at the beginning of this thread. It lists the current issues. That is also where updates/fixes will be posted when they are released.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 30 2015, 12:03 PM

Suddenly, my green hand is unable to move a facility on top of crops... Really has made life miserable. If I can find a certain place along the edge I can move them outside the farm, but other than that I can't move anything. Can't move ponds or seacoasts inside the farm, either....

I have restarted the game, restarted the browser, and cleared memcache. Any other suggestions?

This feature was working a couple days ago, or whenever the last time I used it...

Thanks...
Old Oct 30 2015, 12:23 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK... View Post
Suddenly, my green hand is unable to move a facility on top of crops... Really has made life miserable. If I can find a certain place along the edge I can move them outside the farm, but other than that I can't move anything. Can't move ponds or seacoasts inside the farm, either....

I have restarted the game, restarted the browser, and cleared memcache. Any other suggestions?

This feature was working a couple days ago, or whenever the last time I used it...

Thanks...
Hi PK,

I don't do what you describe as a rule, but gave it a go to test it for you. I had no problems moving my waters on or off the farms and with the facility all i had to do was wait for the footprint to turn green before it would let me set it down. Perhaps this is a temporary problem.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 30 2015, 12:46 PM

About this...
"When hiding things we removed the red lines marking the spot of the hidden items, they were slowing down the game significantly when dragging and farming in a farm with lot of red lines."

If its possible to get the red lines back for flowers and trees when hidde in the future, it would make me happy! Because when I plant lots of flowers and trees at the same time its easy to slip a spot, and the red lines then helps me view where I forgot.

Understand speed comes first, but please consider if possible in the future.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Closed Thread