Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 18 2015, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jkatz,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
You only need to do this through one browswer as it is not clearing on your computer but is clearing on the server to allow reloading of your data.
Any other ideas? That didn't work.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2015-10-18 18.55.45.jpg (17.3 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by JKatz; Oct 18 2015 at 06:59 PM.
Old Oct 18 2015, 07:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I thought I had gotten rid of the lines,but nope still there.I know the Dev's are working very hard to make everyone happy.I can still do the game ,so I can manage to wait for the fix.My Question is, I see someone else has the lines,but not everyone.Others are having problems I am not having.Why is this? Our computers the browser we are using? One would think all of us would be having the same problems.
Hi Petuniaflower,
Yes it would come down to each computer and browser having slightly different settings. If it was that easy that everyone had exactly the same problem then it would be much easier to find and fix each problem that appears.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 18 2015, 07:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKatz View Post
Any other ideas? That didn't work.
Hi JKatz,
Check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 18 2015, 11:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am feeling so lucky as I don't have any of the problems so many seem to have, I use google chrome, windows 10, but I regularly do a disk cleanup on my computer and especially a systems cleanup (to get rid of the rubbish that the computer adds itself) after a windows update.. everything is working as normal and I have no complaints.. ty devs and mods for all your hard work..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 19 2015, 07:27 AM

I too am using Win10 and using the new browser Edge with no problems
Old Oct 19 2015, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JKatz,
Check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.
You're a star! Thank you! You rock!
Old Oct 19 2015, 12:50 PM

I think SLashkey should not bring out any new things for few months, instead fix what needs fixing. Also All trees that we use for our factories should be in the store to buy, even the gift ones. I need lots of coconuts, but it's impossible to get since you must ask to get them in gifts. This needs to be addressed and fixed once and for all.
Old Oct 19 2015, 12:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
I think SLashkey should not bring out any new things for few months, instead fix what needs fixing. Also All trees that we use for our factories should be in the store to buy, even the gift ones. I need lots of coconuts, but it's impossible to get since you must ask to get them in gifts. This needs to be addressed and fixed once and for all.
Hi JW,
If you wish to make suggestions please put them in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to threads that fit your suggestions.
Old Oct 19 2015, 02:00 PM

i guess i'm lucky as i don't have any major problems with FT. my only problem is with the tools as it takes a sec before i can harvest, plow etc.
Old Oct 19 2015, 02:11 PM

"I think SLashkey should not bring out any new things for few months, instead fix what needs fixing. Also All trees that we use for our factories should be in the store to buy, even the gift ones. I need lots of coconuts, but it's impossible to get since you must ask to get them in gifts. This needs to be addressed and fixed once and for all."

I totally disagree. The monthly updates make it more interesting for me and I look forward to them - am desperately waiting for the October release in next week or so (I hope). Agree that some items take a while to accumulate, but at least you can exchange tthem through the gifts page. That's how I got all of mine.... Get lots of friends, send and receive lots of gifts. Issues will sort themselves out - Slashkey is good at that.
Closed Thread