Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 05 2014, 12:14 PM

Thanks TazD. Yes everything is done, just waiting on this last step. Also this has been going on for about 24 hours. So hope it is fixed soon.
Old Oct 05 2014, 12:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerren36 View Post
Thanks TazD. Yes everything is done, just waiting on this last step. Also this has been going on for about 24 hours. So hope it is fixed soon.
Hi Kerren,
I just checked you data and according to the data on that quest (load car air freshener) only 4 of 9 steps are completed. Are you sure you have done all the preceding steps?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 05 2014, 12:40 PM

Yes I am positive. I have rechecked it again. All the boxes have green checks in them, except the one I am trying to get to work.
Old Oct 05 2014, 12:42 PM

Default Quests Problem

How do I claim FC and coins that have not been registered in both coops. In the last 2 days I have finished 6 quests and claimed the coins which did not register. One of the quests was started and finished today... Thanks in advance for your help...

Gary...
Old Oct 05 2014, 12:48 PM

Also I have cleared all cookies and temp files, restarted my computer. So it has to be a glitch somewhere.
Old Oct 05 2014, 12:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodbuilder View Post
How do I claim FC and coins that have not been registered in both coops. In the last 2 days I have finished 6 quests and claimed the coins which did not register. One of the quests was started and finished today... Thanks in advance for your help...

Gary...
Hi rodbuilder,
I moved your post to the thread about the quests. If you are talking about the co-op quests they do not count for the FC. That was a glitch that has been fixed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 05 2014, 12:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerren36 View Post
Also I have cleared all cookies and temp files, restarted my computer. So it has to be a glitch somewhere.
Hi Kerren,
I said it was an intermitent glitch. It will usually clear up on its own in a few hours. You can try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
This may or may not help, but it is worth a try.
Old Oct 05 2014, 01:23 PM

The farm cash I did not get was from the regular quest before I started using the coop quest... It was a couple of weeks ago...
Old Oct 05 2014, 01:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodbuilder View Post
The farm cash I did not get was from the regular quest before I started using the coop quest... It was a couple of weeks ago...
Hi Rodbuilder,
All times I am going to list here will be eastern time as that is the time zone the servers record for all data. You will have to convert the times to your local time. You collected 2 FC on Oct 4th at 7:46 PM eastern time. You have 2 quests that completed the last step of the quest on Oct 4th at 9:09 AM and 5:33 PM which was before you collected your FC. Those 2 quests would not show for the new week because they were completed in the last week. Quests don't go on the chart at the time you collect the coins. They are placed on the chart showing at the time the last step was completed.
Old Oct 06 2014, 06:04 PM

Angry I have a problem!

I had 8 points collected for the last 2 days and it kept telling me 7 days weren't up yet, it told me that earlier today....I came in this evening and 1 of my points was gone, even though it wouldn't let me claim it, so I add another point and claim the 2 favor point...then I collect the 4 I still had left and it's saying I have none, so I've been cheated out of 5 points in the quests! I would very much like to know if ya'll are having an obviously serious problem with this before I lose some more! Thank you!

Tags
completed quest, employee lifeline, farm cash, farmcash claim, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest expires, quest manager, quest time, quest time remaining, quest time to make item, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, time limit, time to make an item, trader lifeline, trading