Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 20 2014, 07:30 PM

Why are we not able to earn Belts & Dans on any of the new facilities?

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2
Old Jun 20 2014, 07:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post
Why are we not able to earn Belts & Dans on any of the new facilities?
Because the haven't added the belts and dans for those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 20 2014, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Because the haven't added the belts and dans for those.
I don't see Belts or Dans for several of the last releases. I hope this is an over site!

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2
Old Jun 20 2014, 09:23 PM

love the new farm #23 and the new facilities, waiting on the coin ones and the new levels...Just love this game Haven't got to much into the other tools ...i really like doing my dairy barns chicken coop's and so on by hand but i have all top end tools for working from the market and i stay on top of all my crops I'll be playing this game as long as it's here ...Thanks for all the hard work !!!
Old Jun 20 2014, 11:17 PM

Since the update I have noticed that when I am searching my facilities (from the search bar), that is only brings up the facilities and not the service facilities. I found this out as I was searching for the Zoo and the Playground. Both are service facilities, I finally had to select alphabetically to find them (which is what I was trying to avoid). Just wondering if this is a glitch??
Old Jun 20 2014, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by macwinter View Post
Since the update I have noticed that when I am searching my facilities (from the search bar), that is only brings up the facilities and not the service facilities. I found this out as I was searching for the Zoo and the Playground. Both are service facilities, I finally had to select alphabetically to find them (which is what I was trying to avoid). Just wondering if this is a glitch??
When you search it will bring up the first facility that matches. If you use the down arrow it will step you through all facilities and services that match.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 20 2014, 11:28 PM

Thank you .. I was able to find them per your suggestion.
Old Jun 21 2014, 01:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
You know, I think today may just be the day to sell. I don't think I have EVER sold anything from my service facs, and I know I have never sold any non-ingredients. I noticed I did lose some acorn squash, so I sold that, but never anything else. I know, just in crops, that I have way over 250K of each... and my non-ingredients... well let's just say that there is A LOT. And now there is talk of losing items. I haven't received a warning, but I think that today is going to be my very first selling day. Maybe I need to run lean and mean for awhile. LOL

So, before I do this, what mistakes should I avoid?
HI, the main thing you have to make sure of when you are selling is that after you get to the market and you click you want to sell your harvests or gifts, there is a drop-down box at the top right corner. PLEASE make sure that that is set to exactly what you want to sell and NOT 'ALL'. It seem to be defaulting to ALL lately and that might be a disaster if you don't change it.

If you are selling crops, it will give you teh option to go through each one and just SELL HALF. Can't go wrong with that!

I always sell my non-ingredients and only those, unless I have accepted gifts I don't want just to save time or I have redecorated and have a bunch of stuff I don't need. Have fun!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 21 2014, 01:48 PM

Hi, Can someone explain why it says i have one use of my storage when i don't have anything in my storage but my tools ?
Old Jun 21 2014, 01:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Hi, Can someone explain why it says i have one use of my storage when i don't have anything in my storage but my tools ?
Sorry, but not sure what "one use of my storage" is, are you trying to say that it shows that you have one item in storage and you don't have anything in storage but your tools. If so, do you have one tool in your storage that you might have paid for with coins? Have you tried to set the filter to "All" and scroll through it just to see if there is one item hidding in your storage.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread