Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 26 2012, 11:11 AM

Default Just a question

I know this probably is a dumb question...but do I need to have tracks on all farms for the train to get to all my facilities to get the products?
Old Jun 26 2012, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiemae1046 View Post
When trying to buy or send the feight cars for the train. instruction say a certain factory has to be on that farm or in storage. But when buying it comes back that factory has to be in storage and will not let me proceed. What is the problem? Which way is it?
I've bought all three cars here what I found. You must have the right facility on the farm and be on that farm before you buy the car. For example:

Before you can buy the flour car you must have the stone windmill and be on the farm with the stone windmill before you go to the store. If you go to the store and it is locked, then leave the store goto the farm with the windmill then back to the store it will remained locked until you reload the game goto to the right farm then to the store. it appears the game set the locks on the cars based on your first visit to the store and will only release the locks when you reload the game.
Old Jun 26 2012, 01:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondacathey View Post
I know this probably is a dumb question...but do I need to have tracks on all farms for the train to get to all my facilities to get the products?
No you don't have to have the train tracks on all your farms, when the train goes on its trip it doesn't go to your facilities, it goes on a virtual trip. You just need to go to the farm that has the required facility to purchase that certain boxcar and then once you have purchased it you can move it to any farm you want, make sure you move it to where you want it cause once it goes on its trip you can't move it.
Old Jun 26 2012, 03:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Can't send gifts

I haven't been able to send gifts on Myspace Farm Town for over a month...neither can any of my neighbors. Is this a known issue? Thanks
Old Jun 26 2012, 03:32 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

oh my, look at how LOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG this thread is!!! someone could trip over it, and really get a nasty sprain!!! my, we need a MOD to close this thread before someone gets hurt!!! heee heee heeee
Old Jun 26 2012, 03:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Can't send gifts...

Haven't been able to send gifts for over a month...none of my neighbors can either...this is on myspace
Old Jun 26 2012, 03:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Haven't been able to send gifts for over a month on myspace farm town...none of my neighbors can send either...what's wrong?
Old Jun 26 2012, 05:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlyd1952 View Post
Haven't been able to send gifts for over a month on myspace farm town...none of my neighbors can send either...what's wrong?
Here is a thread for that problem that others are having also:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=491962
Old Jun 27 2012, 03:11 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

everyone that has had problems with FT being so slow have probably had their servers updating their FB you will see under apps we now have this thing called the app center.. that is what happened to me .. it was horribly slow most of the day yesterday; i finally gave up for the day trying to do anything came back a few hours later and wa la that was on my wall.. my sister had the same thing a few days ago... just saying that this could be effecting you also.. now farm town is working pretty good for me...

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 27 2012, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
oh my, look at how LOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG this thread is!!! someone could trip over it, and really get a nasty sprain!!! my, we need a MOD to close this thread before someone gets hurt!!! heee heee heeee

Hint, hint....time for farm 15.....Pllllllleeeeeaaaasssseeee!!!!!!
Closed Thread