Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 16 2012, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
The only thing that you can not select just one item is the train. The facilities and the semi's you can select a single item to start or several items or all of the items that the facility or semi has. You do not have to start all in the facilities or semi. For example in the dairy if you are short cheese you can start just cheese and you said you need chicken open up the semi and just start the chicken, you do not need to start all the items.
You missed what I was saying. I have other semis if I buy another one and unselect everyting but 1 item in it, it will also unselect all items but that 1 items in all the rest. We should be able to select different items is same kind of facility or semi on different farms.
Old Jun 17 2012, 01:13 AM

It's the same thing in facilties, i just wanted to make bread in the bakery so i bought a second one on a different farm and just selected bread, and the other one also only had bread selected after. so just sold the bakery since i dint want to produce everything - happy farming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
You missed what I was saying. I have other semis if I buy another one and unselect everyting but 1 item in it, it will also unselect all items but that 1 items in all the rest. We should be able to select different items is same kind of facility or semi on different farms.
Old Jun 17 2012, 01:24 AM

I understand what you are saying and if u have to open up the truck just to order the chicken then it defeats the purpose of START/Load all tools
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
The only thing that you can not select just one item is the train. The facilities and the semi's you can select a single item to start or several items or all of the items that the facility or semi has. You do not have to start all in the facilities or semi. For example in the dairy if you are short cheese you can start just cheese and you said you need chicken open up the semi and just start the chicken, you do not need to start all the items.
Old Jun 17 2012, 07:20 AM

'T' Day. 8 more hours and i get to unload my train for the first time. Hoping all goes well and I can see how much product the train has picked up.
Old Jun 17 2012, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi there,

We have informed the developers of this issue and are waiting to hear back from them.
The devs also have belts on the service facilities that was not there before, however they don't increase, just shows what the belt is for the products in the service facility. The non-ingred box is empty, my guess is they are trying to save time down the road. While they are coding for any new facility, someone can go in and do the data entry for the products. Sooner or later, all those products will be used in a facility.
Old Jun 17 2012, 06:19 PM

I have an issue with the trains....

My train said it was ready for me to unload, so I clicked unload. I didn't dispatch the train right away, because I wanted to move the train. I haven't been able to click on the train to move it with the little "hand" icon from the extended tool bar, and there is no "Move" option in the menu when you click on the train engine or box cars. So I decided it wasn't that important to move.

But now when I open the train, my "Dispatch" button is greyed out, and I double checked any there are no products in process.

Is anyone else having any issues with a second dispatch or moving their train?

I have done all of the usual items before posting: Cleared Cache, Cleared Macromedia files, logged out, shut down, restarted router....

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2
Old Jun 17 2012, 07:03 PM

Default Problems after updates

Usually somewhere around the time the updates happen FT works a little funny for me for a while. I usually just wait it out knowing it will be fixed shortly. It has never lasted this long though.

I'm on day 3 of a very slow farm now. Working others factories it hesitates before opening the next factory and sometimes can't load it at all. Everything I do there is a hesitation between clicking and it happening. Filling my own factories is delayed reaction. Working harvest jobs also takes forever.

I have made sure it wasn't my computer. I've cleared the cache and everything. I am still having this problem. I do not have the trains, but I did get the new facilities.
Old Jun 17 2012, 08:07 PM

I am having the same problem as jcasssemjr. Unloaded my train and now can't dispatch it.
Old Jun 17 2012, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post
I have an issue with the trains....

My train said it was ready for me to unload, so I clicked unload. I didn't dispatch the train right away, because I wanted to move the train. I haven't been able to click on the train to move it with the little "hand" icon from the extended tool bar, and there is no "Move" option in the menu when you click on the train engine or box cars. So I decided it wasn't that important to move.

But now when I open the train, my "Dispatch" button is greyed out, and I double checked any there are no products in process.

Is anyone else having any issues with a second dispatch or moving their train?

I have done all of the usual items before posting: Cleared Cache, Cleared Macromedia files, logged out, shut down, restarted router....
Am having the same problem with the train. It is grayed out and it has been unloaded. Can not move or dispatch it.
Old Jun 17 2012, 09:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Train is working fine for me. No problems unloading today or dispatching.
Closed Thread