Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 12 2012, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel7 View Post
i have to speak my mind here. The complaints on the train are getting out of hand. Yes, it's not what we expected, but this game is a work in progress and the start of the freight trains should be small so they can work out all bugs before they add to it and make it beneficial to higher end players. I would rather they do it this way than having massive problems for everybody all at once. I see this as a tool for lower end players at the moment and maybe someday it will work for the rest of us. There is nothing wrong with this and everybody should quit complaining. I so appreciate everything that the developers do to this game with each and every update, even if what they produce is not something that i'm going to spend my real money on. Fact is, if i were a developer and hearing all these complaints about my hard work, i would think twice about doing anything else. And while i'm on my rant, maybe it would just be a fantastic idea if they never ever told us anything that may or may not be coming in the future so everybody will quit with the negative comments when it doesn't happen on schedule. It's like having a baby - it will be ready when it is ready and not a moment earlier. There is enough in this game to keep lots of people happy doing lots of things and if this game is irritating you to that degree, maybe you should not be playing. Ok, i've ranted enough - i'm off to quietly and contently play farm town - god bless all of you, especially the developers who do work hard trying to keep alot of people happy.
well put!!
Old Jun 12 2012, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Uh, Stoneface...grapefruit does have a use...it is used in the Herbal Tea Factory.
duh .... need more coffee
Old Jun 12 2012, 11:22 AM

This is an exciting twist to Farm Town and am looking forward to new challenges; thanks for all you do to make it happen!!! God Bless!!!
Old Jun 12 2012, 11:41 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

just so i have this train situation understood, it does not matter which farm i place my train on, it will work properly, i just have to purchase the long cars from the farm that has the particular facility on that is required. is that correct?

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 12 2012, 11:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbraswell View Post
just so i have this train situation understood, it does not matter which farm i place my train on, it will work properly, i just have to purchase the long cars from the farm that has the particular facility on that is required. is that correct?
Yes. Read the game guide chapter 30 on the trains and it explains exactly what you have to do to purchase the cars.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2012, 11:51 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

thanks Taz!

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 12 2012, 01:59 PM

Great job on the Trains devs. I for one wasn't a big fan of the train idea until now. I bought the car for flour even thou I didn't need the flour. now i can expand my facilities on other farms like a 3rd pizza shop another bakery making this one the 12th or 13th not sure lol.
Might even add a 3rd snack shop. My point being with the trains im able to increase my empire to 700 factories. Also bought the 6 x 6 plow/harvest combine to use on my smaller farms makes life alot easier. Can't wait for the milk factory. Again great job on the upgrade
Old Jun 12 2012, 03:55 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

i like the trains, i think they are an interesting start. maybe not what i would have preferred, but like all things in FT, i think they are a work in progress. i think more things will be added on down the line, and i think patience is something we all need to practice. i too remember before we had facilities, then when we got them, having to click each individual fac at a time to work them, 1 click at a time. we asked for improvements, and we got them, thanks to ALL THE DEVS THAT WORK THEIR BUTTS OFF. then we got tools. then we got bigger tools, then BIGGER TOOLS, and now we have HUGE TOOLS. i would like to see an addition of a larger tree chopper/shaker, and a larger flower harvester. i would gladly cough up Farm cash for those. i think the devs team are doing a fantastic job, and more importantly, they LISTEN to us, the players. i can not say the same thing for that other farming game, they just don't care if you like what they do or not. anyway, thanks for everything, Devs Team, this is still the only game i play!! and i love it!
Old Jun 12 2012, 03:56 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

ps--- i have ingredients for Thai recipes!!! (hint, hint, hint!! )
Old Jun 12 2012, 04:25 PM

Default WAIT & Don't Sell

I recommend not selling anything until it's figured out just to be safe Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKT View Post
I just went and checked mine as well at Market , as I haven't sold anything for awhile pending the update. I normally sell off my non ingredients that aren't used anywhere. The items used in facilities used to have a question mark in the top right corner and those that didn't, I would select all of those with the check box and sell. Well, now it appears they ALL have question marks but when I click on the question mark, I just get a blank pop up. Hmmm - I hate to sell off something that I'll need in a service facility. I'll have to be extra careful too and really pay attention so as not to accidentally sell something I've been hoarding . As I haven't sold in a couple of weeks, I'm not sure if it just started with the update, or if it was before the update.