Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Jun 10 2012, 07:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Will there be more trains in the future? Maybe for, say, meat products?
Old Jun 10 2012, 07:26 PM

Biggest waste of FC out of everything,,,,,,,Biggest disappointment out of all the new releases......
Old Jun 10 2012, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
Biggest waste of FC out of everything,,,,,,,Biggest disappointment out of all the new releases......
The train meets the need of the only item I am ever out of in Farm Town, and that is paper rolls. So I am not disappointed at all. I like that it wasn't an instant fulfillment. It will still leave the need for strategy, especially around the time of new releases. Won't want to dispatch a train if a release is pending or expected in the next couple of days. I won't want to miss out on the opportunity to add new cars from a new release that I might want to dispatch.

If players read the releases, this is just the beginning of the possibilities of the trains. The release hits that we may have multiple trains going in the future, multiple copies of the same boxes on the trains, and the ability for neighbors to work the trains. I hope they focus on the key items used from each facility when developing the box cars, ike the Paper Rolls in the paper mill.

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2
Old Jun 10 2012, 07:47 PM

Default Trains

I love the trains and I see alot of room for growth with them and surely they will have a button to make them go faster. A week is a very long time to wait, you know how impatient we are. I am loving FT even more than ever!!! I am not so patiently waiting for seeds, trees, and in a week the facilities. LOVE the trains!!!!
Old Jun 10 2012, 08:08 PM

Dont guess they have a train yet that would give me anything I really want. My problem is keeping up with hen eggs and llama wool and canvas. The items in these trains, I rarely run out of. In fact, not sure I ever run out of them. I suppose it is a cool idea, but pretty costly for the little it appears you get. Perhaps they will come out with a train that gives me something that I need, and I will try it out.
Old Jun 10 2012, 08:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Starting out the trains isn't bad, I do hope like it read in the release there could be more cars added later for more items, like a refer car for milk, eggs, cheese, and other refrigerated items, plus if they do make it so you can have more than one train going at once. Now just need the rest of the tracks that was suggested.
Old Jun 10 2012, 08:14 PM

Don't like the way they go translucent.... look ghostly....... and if you have incorporated it into your farm design spoils it somewhat.
Old Jun 10 2012, 08:20 PM

I cannot get a train, as I cannot afford it and they don't bring anything I'd need. But if I did ever run out of flour and such - why would you require a Stone Windmill instead of a regular one? This is just another example where the dev's are greedy.
Old Jun 10 2012, 09:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Can't remember..exactly how this lil ditty goes..But something like this..You can please some people part of the time...some..some of the time..and none all of the time...like all else in the world..Farmers here....are diverse...each one of us..having ..our own agenda..what we like..what we get out of it...Poor DEV's..can't please..me all the time..because what pleases me..would bother you...so I guess..they hope they please the majority....If I had known..of the Ghost Train..I would have made a Ghost Town....I am just happy..to have found a game..that meet's most of my needs..
Old Jun 10 2012, 09:12 PM
Account Not Linked

In another thread I believe it was Matt88 said something about when you open up the train each boxcar would have a list of items that the boxcar could carry and you would have a limit and you could mark which items in that boxcar you wanted up to the limit. That sounded like a good idea maybe if somehow the dev's could change the boxcars to something like that. This way different farmers could get different things from each boxcar and it should make most of the farmers happy, maybe not all, but maybe a lot of them.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity