Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 17 2012, 08:07 PM

I have tried Google Chrome, Firefox and IE 9, and I am experiencing the same extreme slowness mentioned above by Texas Belle. I am tired of seeing "saving" over and over and over, when all I may have done is place one item out of storage onto my farm, or placed one tree, path, etc. I cannot go from placing multiple anything to doing something else on the same farm, because the avatar demands "Wait, I'm busy" for far too long. Nothing is enjoyable or efficient lately, and what is worse is I have not seen anywhere an explanation for the recent deterioration in in-game performance, or any offer to investigate it.
Old May 17 2012, 08:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
I have tried Google Chrome, Firefox and IE 9, and I am experiencing the same extreme slowness mentioned above by Texas Belle. I am tired of seeing "saving" over and over and over, when all I may have done is place one item out of storage onto my farm, or placed one tree, path, etc. I cannot go from placing multiple anything to doing something else on the same farm, because the avatar demands "Wait, I'm busy" for far too long. Nothing is enjoyable or efficient lately, and what is worse is I have not seen anywhere an explanation for the recent deterioration in in-game performance, or any offer to investigate it.
Same thing here kataltay, I was harvesting and plowing for a friend today and had to go around that black sign that says "storing ......" it would not go away and was very difficult to harvest and plow around it... my avatar is busy all the time and even when i go to get facilities from others that saving, saving comes up and delays time from one facility to another, not mentioning the times it says that it could not retrieve some factory.... terrible, terrible... hope things get better because I am giving it a rest.
Old May 17 2012, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Did you reset his router? That can help too with any time outs. And since you took the battery out so he could get a good nights rest his date and time could be off which can also cause this too.
Yep, his router was reset, and he's keeping great time. It appears to be something going around with all of the comments on the forum.... Hard to imagine he didn't catch it in FarmTown, since he's not the only avitar that appears to be sick....

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2
Old May 17 2012, 10:25 PM

I went to earn cash and bought the AARP to get the 90 credits. I looked on my facebook account and they don't show up. How to I get them?
Old May 17 2012, 10:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavanah View Post
I went to earn cash and bought the AARP to get the 90 credits. I looked on my facebook account and they don't show up. How to I get them?
Go back to the offers and click on Help there. That will get you to a way to contact Trialpay.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 18 2012, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
"Passion Fruit HT Lemonade is meant to be in the Tea Shop", if you look into your Tea House, you will see that you actually do have to load them in - Thank you & Happy Farming
I posted this when it wasnt in the Tea Shop Taz - before they fixed it but thanks for trying to help tho

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old May 18 2012, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Speaking of tea...

I just read in my tea leaves..... new stuff getting released..... it looks like tonight, but if I drink left handed, it says August 2013.

hhmm
Oh Stoneface you crease me up .............................................

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old May 18 2012, 08:18 AM
Account Not Linked

How often do they do updates? It looks like on average about every 3 weeks??? Im just so in need of more farms....lol Crossing fingers farm 15 in next update but if 3 weeks is right looks like we still got another week. Is them closing this thread another clue of an update coming?
Sorry been playing for a couple of years with some breaks here and there but never been to forom much.
Old May 18 2012, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susiefry View Post
How often do they do updates? It looks like on average about every 3 weeks??? Im just so in need of more farms....lol Crossing fingers farm 15 in next update but if 3 weeks is right looks like we still got another week. Is them closing this thread another clue of an update coming?
Sorry been playing for a couple of years with some breaks here and there but never been to forom much.
LOL - Closing this thread is the cue for StoneFace to begin a stream of corny jokes, and for various forum members to kidnap moderators and hold them to ransom until Raul gives us our update

Sometimes I think Raul holds off on the update because we manage to keep him amused on the forum.

Lately it has been about 3 weeks between updates, but we have learned not to hold our collective breath

Old May 18 2012, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
LOL - Closing this thread is the cue for StoneFace to begin a stream of corny jokes, and for various forum members to kidnap moderators and hold them to ransom until Raul gives us our update

Sometimes I think Raul holds off on the update because we manage to keep him amused on the forum.

Lately it has been about 3 weeks between updates, but we have learned not to hold our collective breath

Awww shucks!! Talking about me, huh.... just whisper sweet nothings in my ear.... and call me Colonel.

So, last night, two freshly harvested Farm Town corn cobs, were picked with the combine. They were best friends, , and later, after being delivered to market (and escaping), they were walking together down the street.

They stepped off the curb and a speeding FT taxi came around the corner and ran one of them over.

The uninjured corn cob called 911 and helped his injured friend as best he was able. The injured corn cob was taken to emergency at the newly built FT Hospital and rushed into surgery. After a long and agonizing wait, the doctor-avatar finally appeared.

He told the uninjured corn cob, "I have good news, and I have bad news. The good news is that your friend is going to pull through." "The bad news is that he's going to be a vegetable for the rest of his life".

Closed Thread