Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 09 2012, 08:30 AM

I THINK NOT ALWAYS TO BLAME FOR ALL THE BAD, SOMETIMES THINGS ARE NOT AS PROGRAMMED
Patience, everything will work out, JUST WAIT, THE GAME IS WONDERFUL
USE A TRANSLATOR....
RAUL, THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED, I went in and copied everything he publishes, and translate, ME help much

PIENSO QUE NO SIEMPRE SE DEBE CULPAR DE TODO LO MALO, AVECES LAS COSAS NO SALEN COMO SE PROGRAMAN
PACIENCIA, TODO SE ARREGLARA, SOLO ESPERAR, EL JUEGO ES MARAVILLOSO
USO TRADUCTOR
RAUL, GRACIAS POR LA INFORMACION BRINDADA, YO ENTRO Y COPIO TODO LO QUE PUBLICA, Y TRADUZCO, ME SIRVE DE MUCHA AYUDA
Old May 09 2012, 09:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Betty Nelson View Post
Thanks for the great game.
Which I might add that I have never spent any 'real' $ on, because I simply have not had it to spend on 'toys' or even 'TOYS', that are well beloved and used often. I have 5 main farms and numerous other 'supporting' farms that have afforded me to 'live' very well in the FarmTown environment. On my main farm I am well beyond the top level of 335 now and still going. Other 'main' farms are growing also.
I am very sorry that I cannot help to support all of my 'fun' with $ to help the developers, as I do realize that this is their way of making a living. I am disabled and have a son and hubby that are also, so our $ is very limited in the real 'world', and I for one am VERY appreciative of the fact that there are 'work-arounds' for not having the $ to spend on this 'game' to be able to pay for it.
And I add that the developers are aware of these work-arounds that allow us to use the product of their hard work for free.
And I also realize that there must be others that are in my same position, not that they Won't pay, but that they cannot pay.

Again I say 'Thanks for the great game'.

And I am also appreciative of the others who do pay, so I can enjoy playing, even though I cannot pay.
The beauty of your response Ellen Betty, is showing just how happy you are to play the game in the spirit that you do, with the bare basics, so you show it can be done. My main gripe is the ones that complain bitterly yet wont pay because they believe it should be free to all with all the perks added. You are obviously grateful for the work the devs do. Not everyone can afford to pay FC and thats not a problem.. if only they were as gracious and accepting as you. Bless you and happy farming
Old May 09 2012, 10:36 AM

You know, yesterday i did lots of research on this fruit and how it's supposes to look for my own content, because i thought it grew from trees, but after doing my research, i discovered that they grow exactly as they are on my farm - very kool thank you and happy farming
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
ty dev for making the passion fruit look so cool during the devloment stages can not wait to see what it looks like when it is done. pls add some more cool looking ones
Old May 09 2012, 11:08 AM

Just for the sake of seeing whether I could post or not, I filled my facilities and tried. It opens a new window that says an error occurred. when I click "ok" it takes that new window to my homepage. Weird. My server is WF1 and my browser is Google Chrome. Thank you Devs, I know you are working to hard solve the problem
Old May 09 2012, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdh View Post
Hello Farmers

Yes, we are aware of this issue and have been investigating. The developers have been notified.

Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we work things out.
Thanks Amber for letting us know. Good luck to the developers in getting around the latest facebook change.
Old May 09 2012, 11:46 AM

So my Passionate Fruit is ready.... and I just harvested what I wanted to fill the facility need.

Be advised it only took me less than 4000 to get to the 1st Dan Degree, and the 2nd Dan triggers at 4700 ( only 2350 if fertilized).

I will not harvest any more of the huge plantings (20-30,0000 at each account) ... lol.... or I will be bypassing all the bonus levels. Oh well, it is good for another 8 days++ while I wait for the problem to be fixed.

Old May 09 2012, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
Just for the sake of seeing whether I could post or not, I filled my facilities and tried. It opens a new window that says an error occurred. when I click "ok" it takes that new window to my homepage. Weird. My server is WF1 and my browser is Google Chrome. Thank you Devs, I know you are working to hard solve the problem
Yes thats exactly what happens to me - weird!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old May 09 2012, 12:27 PM

wow I never realized how many people post there factories I need you guys as neighbors cause my current ones don't post enough
Old May 09 2012, 01:44 PM

Thanks for the 'flowers'

Maybe it's this 'gimme, gimme' crowd that think they are owed everything in life!
Old May 09 2012, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Betty Nelson View Post
Thanks for the 'flowers'

Maybe it's this 'gimme, gimme' crowd that think they are owed everything in life!
yeah.... entitlement mentality will arise in just about every corner
Closed Thread