Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 31 2012, 07:57 AM

This upgrade been out for a month and I still don't see the logic of the green sprinkler. Your buying a sprinkler to speed up growth, why would you want to extend the waste time. When the red Sprinkler came out they doubled the waste time Raspberry that take two hours take one hour to grow after being watered and 3 hours after that before being wasted. As for the posts about time issues grow crops that take longer and when you have time grow the faster crops. For me the Red sprinkler is more than enough for my needs, when they come up with a sprinkler to harvest wool or horse hair then i'm a buyer again.
Old Mar 31 2012, 02:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by drr30 View Post
This upgrade been out for a month and I still don't see the logic of the green sprinkler. Your buying a sprinkler to speed up growth, why would you want to extend the waste time. When the red Sprinkler came out they doubled the waste time Raspberry that take two hours take one hour to grow after being watered and 3 hours after that before being wasted. As for the posts about time issues grow crops that take longer and when you have time grow the faster crops. For me the Red sprinkler is more than enough for my needs, when they come up with a sprinkler to harvest wool or horse hair then i'm a buyer again.
It helps for the quick growing crops, if you have to go to work you can still plant the 2 or 4 hr crops and they will still be ok when you get home that night instead of having to wait by the computer for these crops to be ready. It would help on the farmers that have the quest crops by extending how long before they have to harvest.
Old Mar 31 2012, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
It helps for the quick growing crops, if you have to go to work you can still plant the 2 or 4 hr crops and they will still be ok when you get home that night instead of having to wait by the computer for these crops to be ready. It would help on the farmers that have the quest crops by extending how long before they have to harvest.
My point is why not plant and 8 hour crop don't use the sprinkler go to work harvest that crop when you get home. plant a 2 or 4 hour crop when you get home use the sprinkler then and the crops are ready in 1 to 2 hours and you get the advantage of having an extra 8 hour crop.
Old Apr 02 2012, 08:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by drr30 View Post
My point is why not plant and 8 hour crop don't use the sprinkler go to work harvest that crop when you get home. plant a 2 or 4 hour crop when you get home use the sprinkler then and the crops are ready in 1 to 2 hours and you get the advantage of having an extra 8 hour crop.

Thats all very good if you have time to plant before you go to work but not everyone does...I pointed out to my husband the green sprinkler would be good for him because he often does not have time to plant the 2 or 4 hour crops and he is not very good at planning what he needs in advance. With the green sprinkler he wouldnt have to wait until the weekend to get those crops planted when we are tying to do stuff together as a family.
Old Apr 05 2012, 06:01 AM

I was talking to a few of my friends about the green sprinkler and most agreed with me the sprinkler makes no sense as it is now. You have a sprinkler that speeds up growth of a crop only so you can delay when you harvesting that crop. What I would like to see and I hope the devs read this is make the Green sprinkler its own sprinkler not part of the red/orange sprinkler. This way you can extend waste time on fast growing crops while you speed up growth on slow growing crops. For example Raspberry, you could plant Raspberry use the green sprinkler to extend the growth come back in 8 hours, harvest Raspberry. Then plant Pumpkins use the red/orange sprinkler to cut the growth to 2 days. The way it is set up now you would have to wait 12 hours to use the sprinkler on the pumpkins.
Old Apr 19 2012, 03:12 AM

I just bought the red and orange sprinklers and I am pi$$ed off! I expected them to water the farms for a period of time, like the fertilizer. It didn't say anything about that when you click on them for information. I noticed that this discussion started in 2009. And nothing has been done about it in 3 years?!? Really? 99% of the time only the people that have paid real money have these. Someone needs to get off their a$$ and fix this. We don't need new bushes, we need the stuff that we paid for to do what is expected or give me my frickin money back!
Old Apr 23 2012, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcad605 View Post
I just bought the red and orange sprinklers and I am pi$$ed off! I expected them to water the farms for a period of time, like the fertilizer. It didn't say anything about that when you click on them for information. I noticed that this discussion started in 2009. And nothing has been done about it in 3 years?!? Really? 99% of the time only the people that have paid real money have these. Someone needs to get off their a$$ and fix this. We don't need new bushes, we need the stuff that we paid for to do what is expected or give me my frickin money back!
I think the red sprinkler is awesome - acorn squash in half the time!
Old Apr 23 2012, 08:50 PM

i love my red sprinkler..every crop is half the time (IF) i want it..and once a day is perfect..i may want to plant a short crop on the farm and i wouldn't want it to be grown in half the time..it's i a choice i want to make..and it gives me that..love this game and all they do for us..
Old Apr 23 2012, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcad605 View Post
I think the sprinkler system is awesome I get wheat and rice in one day can't ask for more. I do agree the orange sprinkler isn't worth 45 farm cash. The green sprinkler has little benefit and for 50 farm cash its a little steep for me. But as for the red sprinkler I can plant and harvest all my 12 hour 8 hour and 4 hour crops in one day and get my 2 day crops in another day. As for the flowers I really don't need the sprinkler for them but I'm reaping the benefits there too. The trick with the sprinklers is timing. Here's an example before I go to bed I plant my 12 hour crops I don't sprinkle them then go to bed. Wake up the next day harvest my 12 hour crops and plant 8 hour crops then sprinkle them. The 8 hour crops are ready in 4 hours harvest them and plant 4 hour crops. Then if I have time I plant raspberry which take 2 hours harvest them then go to bed.
Old May 15 2012, 04:05 AM

Arrow General Feedback on Trains

Feedback on the Trains

Hi, this thread is for General Feedback on the Trains

If you need Help with a question or are having a problem please post in Help & Support .. this is the link to the thread ...http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492326

We are aware that there are some grey areas between feedback and suggestions, however if you only want to make a suggestion we ask that you post in the Suggestion section. This thread is the one to post in for suggestions about Trains ... http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492566

We will endeavor to allow a bit more latitude in this section than in the other sections of the forum, however, please bear in mind we must stave off chaos.

Debates are allowed but posts which go beyond simple debates and fall into attacks against another member or out right name calling, or take a thread completely off track, will be removed.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 12 2012 at 06:18 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity