Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Feb 08 2012, 04:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryleedaggett View Post
I like the quests it gives me something to do while the crops are growing. I didn't like the mini games at all. The quests allow you to make some money and stay active. A couple have asked me to do things I did not have the facilities to do. No problem as long as they are coin not cash. I will draw the line at cash. I would like the ability to work on several quests at the same time. I think this was a great idea! Keep them coming.
You can open a new quest each Farm Town day (20 hours) up to 5. If you can't complete a quest within 1 day then you can open another one the next day.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 08 2012, 04:59 PM

Forgive my naitivity re: Quests...I do not understand the concept. Please explain because I just received a reaming from a farmer because I was harvesting her crops that were for 'Quests"...of course had I known this..obviously I wouldn't have harvested them...Geesh..!! ty
Old Feb 08 2012, 05:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizabetta View Post
Forgive my naitivity re: Quests...I do not understand the concept. Please explain because I just received a reaming from a farmer because I was harvesting her crops that were for 'Quests"...of course had I known this..obviously I wouldn't have harvested them...Geesh..!! ty
Read the Release Announcement in the first post of the following thread. It does explain the quests and how they can be done.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=467314
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 08 2012, 06:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
You say your quests are now being repeated. I'm curious to know how many there are in the rotation. I've done 26 quests now across two sets of farms and I've not had a repeat yet. Some of them have been short and others have had 12 steps.

I find that they need to be treated just as an addition to our usual farming, enjoyed then put aside until the next day's quest.
I had the mask quest last week, and since the quests started, I've only had 3 that require more than one click before making the final product.. and those required 2 to 5 clicks! My husband had a few that required quite a few steps, and then he is now only have the 2 click quests too so its not just me! I can see how you would enjoy the quests and see them as a good edition to ur usual farming, as I would, but day after day of just a two step quest is getting rather tedious. Just sayin'
Old Feb 08 2012, 06:52 PM

Quote:

that is to bad you got a reaming fom a farmer if she wanted to save them for her quests she should not have hired you.
Old Feb 08 2012, 07:00 PM

Default opening a facility in the quest icon

I would like to be able to open the facility that I need to use to finish my quest, using the quest thing, instead of having to open up my facilites manager, finding the facility I need and clicking on what needs done. Then going back to the quest to see what needs done next. But over all I love the quests.
Old Feb 08 2012, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Did you point out to her that she was the one that hired you? If she didn't want them done then she shouldn't have hired for them
Old Feb 08 2012, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
You can open a new quest each Farm Town day (20 hours) up to 5. If you can't complete a quest within 1 day then you can open another one the next day.
I hate to keep berating the point, but the only way to get 5 open quests is do them SLOWLY, thus negating the bonuses for doing them quickly. The bottom line is that you really can't get 5 quests going concurrently.

Is there anyone out there who has had 5 concurrent quests opened?

I've had three completed quests when I opened a new one. But I really wouldn't count that as four because the other requests completed while I was sleeping the night before.
Old Feb 08 2012, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitsandworms View Post
I would like to be able to open the facility that I need to use to finish my quest, using the quest thing, instead of having to open up my facilites manager, finding the facility I need and clicking on what needs done. Then going back to the quest to see what needs done next. But over all I love the quests.
Great Idea - I find myself going back and forth. It could be done when the facility is displayed. Anyone else notice that the facility isn't displayed until you can use it?
Old Feb 08 2012, 07:49 PM

Default re

I know its been said before, and said by me!LOL But ....

I wish there was some way they could tailor the quest to facilities we have or to coin ones. Before anyone says I need to support the game, I have. A Lot. But at the current time I can not. Life happens. But all the quest I have open at this time, 4 of them, require Cash Facilities that I do not have and do not have the cash to buy. So I can not take part in the quest as much as others, and while I know quest are optional it just does not seem fair. I want to plant, and would buy facilities for coin, but I'm not getting the chance. It disheartening to wait on a quest day after day and never be able to do one.
I love this game but tonight for the first time I found myself wanting to just log off and quit it. All my friends that play are chatting away about what they are doing and getting and I'm left out. I know a lot of you and one in particular will say to bad, its about who supports the game, but I have, and I will again, if I stay with it. But this just doesnt seem right to me. Just my whine for the night.