Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 02 2010, 09:50 PM

Default You are gaining on it.... not there yet.

"already harvested" still appears, when it shouldn't too. I was first to a farm, had it half done when the elevator doors opened and 4 more came in... they started working right where I was, so I went to a small field at the top. I hit that whole field while they clamoured for the remaining harvests, then while mine was still qued for that field... I watched as marked crops began disappearing. By the time the coins should have been appearing... it just gave me two minutes of "already done".

I really would like to see some constraints on farmers overhiring.. it is not only irritating, and causing some to just give up (since some are blazingly fast, and hog the whole farm, and others can't get 2% of the farm with 6 people in)

As I suggested before 1 person for so many planted squares. Also a option to turn off the 'tools' the red plowing square is horrible for plowing an already plowed field.. If there is any obsticle (try a white pine tree) it hops all over. The highlighted crops tool is annoying as well to one who has harvested multiple thousands of pineapples... they seem to try to grab your tool and send it to the next row. I would love an option to just turn those off. The already known about glitch of double hiring to get rid of the plow tool has shown me that it is much smoother, and quicker to plow without it.

Thanks guys... you ARE doing an awesome job... and I am just trying to put in my two cents... I gave it a week after the fix to get a real feel for it.

Dan
Old Jan 02 2010, 10:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

FB user, WF2, have given up for a few days on trying to work on other farms.... point/coin accumulation too slow. I can't get anything done. I'll put in long crops and hope this eventually gets worked out. Others are able to harvest/plow my fields quickly. This will have to do for now.
Old Jan 02 2010, 11:15 PM

Thank you very much for the improved game play over the last few days. However I still don't care much for the fact that the avatar is right on TOP of me when I harvest/plow. Sometimes she gets in my way and I can't see where I am clicking.
Old Jan 03 2010, 01:31 AM

I like this one,

thanks Slash Key
Old Jan 03 2010, 05:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Todays feedback - Seeder wont cover 4 squares so i thought: ok,log out of FB and Mozilla, empty cache (do this everytime i log in to FT now and try again. Did, no joy , thought I was plowing manually (1 sq) and lost the fuel anyway!!!! tres annoying.

Seems like I have moved servers - 25 to 45 - didnt notice when so maybe this has helped some of the things that made the game worse ("already done" in the main!)

BUT collecting coins/xp after working on other farms is terrifyingly slow still and there is NO further movement (except to the Mrketplace where u stand looking like a swede) until its done, even if solo - which is sooooooooo slow for both hirer and hiree if trying to plow after harvesting if a lot has been done. Group work is a hopeless experience and I dont bother any more - esp when the hirer is determined to get as many avatars per sq inch as poss!

If coins and xp can be collected/deducted in a flash when working on my own farm, by moving to another window, why cant this happen when working for others? (prob good tec reason - lol

Please keep working on these things - I became addicted a few weeks ago - already at 49, but am starting to get wary of a game where you have to clear and update consistently and even then this doesn't keep the experience consistent - very tiring when the playing field doesn't appear to be the same for everyone.

Hoping for a level playing field in 2010

Last edited by Patsy Anne; Jan 03 2010 at 06:11 AM.
Old Jan 03 2010, 07:27 AM

gosh .... I wouldn't want to be a developer for this game! thanks for trying so hard to work out the bugs ... but they still exist. Yesterday I was the only person working on a buddies farm, and was stuck there for 10 minutes while the screen msg said "already done" over and over again. I think I received coin for about 10 of the 300 fields .... but I was the only one harvesting!

thank goodness the chat function works even while stuck waiting for coin or xp to register .... great time to get to know folks!
Old Jan 03 2010, 07:56 AM

I have had trouble plowing since all the new stuff was introduced. I click on the plot and it doesn't plow. Screws up my rhythm. I also have a MAC which I hope isn't the problem.
Old Jan 03 2010, 08:34 AM

Send a message via AIM to Andicardwell

I am ready for the next upgrade. Anyone know when that will be? I'm stuck on level 60 with almost 400,000 points. I saw someone yesterday with almost 900,000 points and they were still on 60!
Old Jan 03 2010, 10:25 AM
Account Not Linked

latest upgrade seems to be working for me. thanks
Old Jan 03 2010, 10:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by questions and answers? View Post
Same thing happened to me... numbers were flying everywhere.... I should have leveled up and didn't heck I might have even lost XP....also...the time it takes to count coins up and XP is extremely SLOW....I wait and wait at the MP...won't let me be hired, or hire or even move until it's done...on a big farm I have to wait 10 minutes sometimes...cleared cache and all that but it's getting worse
I am also having that problem now. I finish harvesting or plowing for someone and i am waiting for my coins or money to add up cause it wont let me do anything else until its all added. I don't know what changed exactly but i noticed the change this morning. I play all the time. Own 5 farms on 3 different facebook accounts. i Love the game.
I appreciate all your hard work to keep the game fun. Hope you can fix this problem as well.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread