Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 04 2010, 11:54 PM

I'm a level 80!!!! Sigh
But just in time for the redesign. WAHOOO! Love you guys! Thanks devs for listening to us!
Old Mar 04 2010, 11:59 PM

Lovely to have some new items to add to our farm and some more levels. Thank you for the update however i must say i am very disappointed that we didnt have any new seeds or flowers again with this update I really thought that the next update would have had them. Oh well back to planting the same old boring boring seeds.

Oh and by the way not happy that there is stuff for st patricks day when i myself am welsh and st davids day was 1st of march and we didnt get anything. We dont even have a welsh flag that we can buy. Whats the matter dont us welsh count. tut tut

River Island
Light House Lane
Down Town
Wine and Dandy
Hill Top Green
Fresh Fields
Seventh Heaven Dairy
The Gr-eight Escape

Farming Since September 2009

Last edited by Aero 1; Mar 05 2010 at 07:57 AM.
Old Mar 05 2010, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero 1 View Post
Lovely to have some new items to add to our farm and some more levels. Thank you for the update however i must say i am very disappointed that we didnt have any new seeds or flowers again with this update I really thought that the next update would have had them. Oh well back to planting the same old boring boring seeds.
I kinda thought we'd see a few more seeds by now, too. Hopefully next go 'round.
Old Mar 05 2010, 12:20 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Send a message via Yahoo to lcswdonna

Thanks so much for the new levels and new stuff. I am quite pleased with the additions. I am glad I did not work so hard to get exp points because i now have 9 new levels to work on. Way to go. And I am sorry that you are getting the baloney from some people. It doesn't matter what you do, some people are never happy. I am just glad I don't have to live there.
Happy, happy, happy!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 05 2010, 12:23 AM

I'm on level 53 so I am happy to have more levels to look foreward too. I don't think it was fair for those at 60 to jump straight to 80 or near it. The problem I see with that is within a week some will be crying for more levels again.

I also would have liked to see more seeds.Well maybe next upgrade

Love the St Patrick's Day gifts but I have one nitpick with the horse shoe. Any Irishman will tell you the opening of the horse shoe should be on top so the luck doesn't run out.

Last edited by medixgrad; Mar 05 2010 at 12:28 AM.
Old Mar 05 2010, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherfarmer View Post
It would have been nice to have spread out those 20 levels further, harder to get so game last longer, 20 levels up without doing a thing, excitement did not last long.. so wish it was spread out more then people would not keep asking for more levels make it harder to get and the game would last longer...........
they used to have it like that and people complained about it being too hard.........

P.S. If you see me and say hi when you stop by but I don't respond, I am most likely on the forum! Please feel free to leave a note!!
Old Mar 05 2010, 12:27 AM

Very excited to see the new levels and stuff in the market! Thanks!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1231237627

Also visit my second farm "Emmy Lou's Hideaway"

My third farm is a Hawaiian Plantation:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000850056778
Old Mar 05 2010, 12:29 AM
Account Not Linked

yayyy! thank you! thank you!! for the added levels, and the new stuff!! happiness!!!
Old Mar 05 2010, 12:30 AM

Thank you so much!! Although I have jumped to level 80 already, which I have predicted it for myself anyway. (Reason: I have been busying myself in adding on the XP points, so I have no one to complain about except myself) I love the new things you have in the gift section!!! Please keep up the good work!! I love this game!!

Sandie Angel
Old Mar 05 2010, 12:44 AM

some of you are whining about jumping from level 60 to 80 , that's your own fault , when I reach the top level I quit plowing for others and only plow or have my own farm plowed, that way when new levels arrive I still have the challenge of leveling up , I announce at the market , that I will harvest only , and I will not take plowing jobs from those who NEED to level up , so stop your whining...

Last edited by Rebelgurl; Mar 05 2010 at 12:48 AM.
Closed Thread