Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 28 2009, 11:25 PM

EVERYBODY:

hate to sound like my mother, but seriously, forget about it AND MOVE ON!
/rant
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. They have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do
Old Nov 28 2009, 11:27 PM

Old Nov 28 2009, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrasive View Post
LMAO! I applaud your humour!
Old Nov 28 2009, 11:32 PM

Smile A new farm I am thrilled!!

I know that my 24x24 is so large that I have a hard time seeing everything on it. If they made an addition to that size, I think things would just be too small. Many of you have been saying that you can get a free farm anytime, well not one that you can move your stuff back and forth to. I love the idea of farming on one and using the other one to be creative!! Thanks for the upgrade!! And thanks for all your hard work to make this game enjoyable for so many!!
Old Nov 28 2009, 11:33 PM
Account Not Linked

First off, it seems to me that more than one person has been out of line on this thread and maybe should realize that the behavior is ridiculous to say the least. Can't we all just act like adults and not toss rocks at one another?

More importantly, I thought that this thread was supposed to be about the new update and/or any problems or thoughts regarding said update. It seems to have gotten a bit off topic.

I really enjoyed this game very much until the past few weeks, when it started to become impossible to hire your neighbors to plow/harvest for you without losing the majority of the work performed. This has proven itself to be a very frustrating task since your neighbor loses their xp and coins and you lose your plowed fields, and when you try to work on their farm the reverse occurs.

I wish that the developers would have concentrated on fixing this problem BEFORE releasing new land and BEFORE holiday merchandise is made available. I'll enjoy the new land and the new decorations when they're made available to me (I don't have the update yet), but making the game work properly is more important IMHO. If we can not effectively hire our neighbors or be hired by our neighbors, how will this game continue to grow and keep our interest?

Please rethink the priority list and make fixing this issue a top goal. Thank you!
Old Nov 28 2009, 11:38 PM
Account Not Linked

If my behaviour has been ridiculous then I apologise. However I don't take kindly to being called a village idiot (by the person who is the one who made the mistake under discussion) or a dog! My ridiculous response was in response to that.
Again I apologise if I was wrong to react to the attack.
Old Nov 28 2009, 11:39 PM

will there ever be a way that the new farms we are buying will be able to become part of the farms we already have so we can have one really large farm and not one large and one small?
Account Not Linked

Cool

FarmTown... Well.... in all honesty.... STUFF a second farm I want more land on the farm I already have!
Account Not Linked

I love the idea of a second farm, but will you also eventually allow us to expand the one farm we do have? I'd rather have everything in one and just have it be huge, vs. two. I like the idea of having both options.
Old Nov 28 2009, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica S View Post
will there ever be a way that the new farms we are buying will be able to become part of the farms we already have so we can have one really large farm and not one large and one small?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maa View Post
FarmTown... Well.... in all honesty.... STUFF a second farm I want more land on the farm I already have!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfarmerp View Post
I love the idea of a second farm, but will you also eventually allow us to expand the one farm we do have? I'd rather have everything in one and just have it be huge, vs. two. I like the idea of having both options.

Have you considered that expanding the farm even larger probably isn't within the parameters of Adobe Flash? As such that has NOTHING to do with the devs. They can't change that. Also have you tried working on a large farm with loads of stuff on it? Lags a lot doesn't it? How do you think that will be if the farm was even larger? Most people simply don't have enough RAM to process that and would render the game unplayable for many thousands of perfectly happy farmers.
Closed Thread