Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 19 2024, 11:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
why is it sometimes even though it says can't sell someone a product it won't let me normally have noticed it says not friend or on Facebook but why if we don't need Facebook or need to be friends?
Hi Amanda,
Is this for a co-op quest? If so the only way you can sell a product to them would be if they have a help note on it for you to click on.

If they are not your neighbor, buddy or in your facebook friends list in the Farmer List then you can not directly sell a product needed for a quest to them. If you go to someone's farms for their co-op quests you can only buy from them at a higher price than normal. The only way you can "sell" the product to them is if you have it in one of your quests and they come to your farm and buy it from your quests again at a higher than normal price.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 25 2024, 11:25 PM

they do have the help note on it, but for some reason it doesn't let me help them. like there is the help note on the left but nothing in the actual list, sorry took so long time get back to you been busy, next time it happens, will screen shot it, plus always check co ops when doing facilities etc and this is when I see it

Last edited by amanda1955; Feb 25 2024 at 11:29 PM.
Old Feb 25 2024, 11:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
they do have the help note on it, but for some reason it doesn't let me help them. like there is the help note on the left but nothing in the actual list, sorry took so long time get back to you been busy, next time it happens, will screen shot it, plus always check co ops when doing facilities etc and this is when I see it
Hi Amanda,
There would have to be a help note on a specific ingredient or product. If you didn't see it then it would be on one down below or above what you are seeing in the screen. You would need to scroll to find it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 27 2024, 07:48 AM

Default Shrimp stuffed tomatoes

My cooperative quest is to load shrimp stuffed tomatoes. A friend sold me two and I tried to load them but I get a message that says I don't have any and need to put more shrimp stuffed tomatoes in my storage. ?? I don't know what I need to do next.
Old Feb 27 2024, 08:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny T View Post
My cooperative quest is to load shrimp stuffed tomatoes. A friend sold me two and I tried to load them but I get a message that says I don't have any and need to put more shrimp stuffed tomatoes in my storage. ?? I don't know what I need to do next.
Hi Granny T,

There are couple of things you can try:
  1. Reload the game, then before you load any services, open your co-op quest and try loading them.

2. Try storing any you have made in your Belgian Restaurant and then try loading them.

Mod note,edit to add: Quest final step now showing in progress

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 27 2024 at 12:42 PM.

Tags
co-op quests, coop quests, cooperative quest, cooperative quests, help notes