Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jun 29 2012, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I would gladly pay 250fc for a tool that enables me to work all facilities on all farms with one click!!!! some of my neighbours have in excess of 800 facilities and its hard work!!! my poor little hand is almost ready to drop off after the long tedious process...
Great idea, I second that motion. Yes, there are those who will not buy it, but many will.
Old Jun 29 2012, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
Great idea, I second that motion. Yes, there are those who will not buy it, but many will.
The real coinage from facilities comes from having them worked. I help my neighbors because they help me. The coins I make having people work my facilities greatly exceeds what I get helping a neighbor. If the "work all" is cash it could prohibit my cash facilities being worked by someone who is saving their FarmCash for a different purchase.

I think it would benefit the devs in the long run because when people work your facilities you are more willing to pay cash as new ones are released.

Also when facilities are being regularly worked those cash "start all" tools become more valuable.

Just my humble opinion of course!

Last edited by LoreneC; Jun 29 2012 at 10:49 AM.
Old Jul 01 2012, 07:16 PM

After the last update, has anyone noticed the big tree shaker kinda sucks? It has slowed down, and misses some rows. I don't know the best way to describe how it changed, but if no one else has problems, then it's just me.
Thanks for any feedback.
Old Jul 01 2012, 09:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by odatpotter View Post
After the last update, has anyone noticed the big tree shaker kinda sucks? It has slowed down, and misses some rows. I don't know the best way to describe how it changed, but if no one else has problems, then it's just me.
Thanks for any feedback.
I don't have the 8x8, I have the 8x4 but I haven't noticed any changes on the 8x4.
Old Jul 02 2012, 01:42 AM

I've always noticed selection issues with the 8x8 tools on farms where people have their trees/flowers on top of crops rather than on grass.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Old Aug 08 2012, 11:17 PM

The tools that load the facilities are great. I don't have the farmcash harvester or plower, but I did break down and use some of my farmcash for 3 of the loaders. I tried to get the ones that would save me the most clicks. Loading faciities is a monotonous job, but if you want to make aot of coins it needs to be done regularly. I know that the game wants to make money, but they also want to keep players. I think if they made the game more "fun" even for those who can't buy alot of farmcash, they would keep more players. These loaders would certainly make the game more fun. If they cost less, or if you had deals where you bought a certain number of them and got one free or perhaps won a cheaper price on them by doing well on quests, that would help. They just cost too much to get all of them. I personally won't be getting all of them. I may get one more and I may not. I do really like the 3 I have and they have made filling my facilities alot easier. Much more worth it to me then the harvester or plower since I rarely work on others farms.
Old Aug 09 2012, 04:54 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The tools are totally worth the money after youve bought them

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 09 2012, 05:01 AM

Default I gotta see this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I would gladly pay 250fc for a tool that enables me to work all facilities on all farms with one click!!!! some of my neighbours have in excess of 800 facilities and its hard work!!! my poor little hand is almost ready to drop off after the long tedious process...
WOW, Can I get a link to this farmer with 800+ facilities?
Old Aug 09 2012, 05:03 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by odatpotter View Post
WOW, Can I get a link to this farmer with 800+ facilities?
800? Who could ever need that many? Is that a literal number or an exaggeration? Yeah id like to know who he/she is so id know not to add the guy. Id never work 800 facs. Heck i wouldnt even work 400.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 21 2012, 11:34 PM

Default tools for loading facilities

How does one find out which tool loads the newer facilities? I was particularly interested in knowing which one loads the electronics components factory, but it doesn't appear to tell in the store and I can't find it listed in the guide, but perhaps I am overlooking it.