Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 07 2015, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by damichcoop View Post
Why is the one Disability Parking Space and Sign $1,000 coins, and the same one facing the other direction $10,000 coins?
Hi damichoop,

The developers have been informed of this

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Aug 10 2015, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Post Release Updates - July 31st, 9:00PM EST

- BugFix: The 'Permanently Hired for Design' checkbox shows unchecked the second time you open the window even after you have checked it previously.
As a super neighbor, I find the checkbox for "current farm" doesn't work when employee is on her farm with me. She has to rehire me.

I'd love to see an option where I can work on "all" her farms as well as she can work on mine when not there.
Old Aug 10 2015, 11:38 AM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehufarm View Post
As a super neighbor, I find the checkbox for "current farm" doesn't work when employee is on her farm with me. She has to rehire me.

I'd love to see an option where I can work on "all" her farms as well as she can work on mine when not there.
Hi thehufarm,

This is a slight blip that happens from time to time, with regards to the Design Super Neighbour feature. When your Super Neighbour lands on your farm, get her to move just one item. If you do not actually see that item move yourself, then you just both need to reload that farm. After you have done that, get her to move one item again. If you then see it move (which you should), you can be certain that all other work will remain in place.

I hope this helps
Old Aug 11 2015, 06:34 AM

there needs to be a option for your super neighbours to be able to see what your crop storage levels are so they can plant what your low on.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 11 2015, 07:08 AM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
there needs to be a option for your super neighbours to be able to see what your crop storage levels are so they can plant what your low on.
Hi al, The game does indeed have that feature for Super Neighbours. It is not accessed by way of the storage icon, but through the store itself. When you select the tool to plant, (when you are on your neighbours farm), you are taken to the store to select a crop. The "tool tip" for each crop, will tell you the amount of each crop , that your Neighbour has in storage, allowing you to select crops that you can see they need, as their total is low etc. To clarify, if you hover your mouse over each crop, in the store, it will give you your neighbours storage amounts.

I hope this helps
Old Aug 11 2015, 08:29 AM
Account Not Linked

the original new release said this: "b) In the next few days we will add a checkbox "Allow selling and purchasing items with my coins" so the farm owner can give extra permissions to SuperNeighbours to buy new items for the farm or selling any items in the farm to provide more flexibility when designing together."

i know and respect that the developers spent a lot of time getting our irrigation problems resolved. i was just wondering if this is something we will still be getting or if this has been pushed to the next release. thanks for all the hard work everyone does to keep us loving farm town!
Old Aug 12 2015, 10:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Lightbulb Need some changes for super farmers in the next update.

I love the fact now we can hire super farmers to harvest and plow my fields..

I am even happier that they can seed my farms..

BUT BUT BUT there is one big problems..
my super farmers are seeding plants I dont need or want...

I had farms that all the super farm is growing is quick crops for exp points or crops for quick sales.

I have farms that super farmers are growing what they need for their own farms/ factories etc.

I want super farmers.. it encourage farms to help out more and get extra resources

For super farmers only... some suggestions are
1. A panel with all the seeds so that owner can select what crops can be grown on their farms.

By allowing the owner to choose will allow them to use crops they need for their factories.

2. The ability to allocated super farmers to only certain farms blocking reaping benefits of other super farmers.

3. Ability in selecting only super farmers to work as workers and clients. advance trains etc.
Old Aug 12 2015, 11:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdoe View Post
I love the fact now we can hire super farmers to harvest and plow my fields..

I am even happier that they can seed my farms..

BUT BUT BUT there is one big problems..
my super farmers are seeding plants I dont need or want...

I had farms that all the super farm is growing is quick crops for exp points or crops for quick sales.

I have farms that super farmers are growing what they need for their own farms/ factories etc.

I want super farmers.. it encourage farms to help out more and get extra resources

For super farmers only... some suggestions are
1. A panel with all the seeds so that owner can select what crops can be grown on their farms.

By allowing the owner to choose will allow them to use crops they need for their factories.

2. The ability to allocated super farmers to only certain farms blocking reaping benefits of other super farmers.

3. Ability in selecting only super farmers to work as workers and clients. advance trains etc.
Hi Valdoe,

The super neighbour was only intended for use when you are away like on vacation. In which case shouldn't you be letting them know what you want planted? I certainly won't have an SN that does whatever they want with my farms. if that's not what i want.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 12 2015 at 11:58 AM.
Old Aug 12 2015, 12:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry Game doesn't load

Have had issues all morning, computer restarted, game doesn't load and flash is updated.
Old Aug 12 2015, 12:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy0868 View Post
Have had issues all morning, computer restarted, game doesn't load and flash is updated.
Hi Kimmy,
I am sorry this is happening to you. Please try all the suggestions in the first post of the following thread link. If you are still having problems please post a reply in that thread.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread