Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 14 2015, 08:50 PM

Thank you very much for the hiring improvements!
Now; could you avail FT farmers of the possibility of hiring neighbors to plant as well as harvest and plow? especially if on vacation for a month or more it would help so much to be able to count on trusted neighbors to follow a schedule of planting etc. and both still keep moving ahead.
Old Mar 14 2015, 09:20 PM

I hope this is just a temporary bug with the new hiring thing, everything is working fine until I hire someone in the market place...THEN.. I see them start working, and after that total freeze up for at least 2o seconds when if I am lucky I get to do one click, then freeze up again for 20 seconds, so far this morning I have spent the best part of 2 hours just trying to hire 10 people once they are hired I can't even get back to my farms without freezing. i have cleared browser, done the memcache thing, and rebooted, nothing helps
Old Mar 14 2015, 10:13 PM

Thumbs down Not Seeing Postings from Anyone Even Myself

When are we going to be able to see the postings of anyone on Farm Town even my own yet. It's getting very Frustrating not being able to see anyones factory's and that. I also have to go to my on home page under my name to get my ingredients or bonus's to post in the groups but they all aren't there. I have also been waiting for 8 months or more for slashkey to send back the fc money I spent to get up to the silver dozer that is still missing from my storage. I lost all of them and I had to put the cash back out again for them and I am still only at a 3x3 dozer.
Old Mar 14 2015, 11:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Why is it that the holiday people, such as the Irish Medieval Woman and Irish Medieval Man, are taller and slightly larger than the normal people? This is the case with many, if not all, of the holiday people, with the result that they don't look good next to the regular people. In fact, even the regular people are so tall that they look goofy next to buildings unless you place them very carefully, and having the holiday people even taller makes it that much harder. Please keep all people to the same scale!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 15 2015, 12:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Raul has released a fix for the following:
Post Release Updates - March 15th, 12:30AM EST

- Released a fix for the random slowness in different areas of the game introduced in the last release. You will have to reload the game to get the latest version.
Please let us know if this has helped.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 15 2015, 12:52 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

not complaining, just FYI, I love the new ability to hide crops, was great when I planted a farm after another farmer harvested and plowed it, but had to uncheck the box to be able to Irrigate it as the message received when trying to do this with the crop hidden is that there is "nothing to irrigate".. no big deal but wondering if anything can be done about this perhaps in future updates..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 15 2015, 01:40 AM
Rozie Farmer
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Raul has released a fix for the following:
Post Release Updates - March 15th, 12:30AM EST

- Released a fix for the random slowness in different areas of the game introduced in the last release. You will have to reload the game to get the latest version.
Please let us know if this has helped.

Hi Taz, when you say "reload to have the latest version". Please forgive my stupid question but how do I reload the game? I have no idea where to do that. Thanks in advance for an answer. You are all doing a good job!!!!!
Old Mar 15 2015, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie Farmer View Post
Hi Taz, when you say "reload to have the latest version". Please forgive my stupid question but how do I reload the game? I have no idea where to do that. Thanks in advance for an answer. You are all doing a good job!!!!!
I understand it means open Farm Town
Old Mar 15 2015, 05:44 AM
Account Not Linked

My question is about the new level to 625 next week. I am at level 580 at this time, if I get to 600 before you change the new level will I go to 625 or will I continue receiving my levels until I max at 625? Thank you for your help. Jan Smith
Old Mar 15 2015, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
when you are doing the quests, you do not want to 'start all', you only want to start one batch.
I rather liked the ability to 'start all' myself and miss it
Closed Thread