Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 30 2021, 09:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrooty View Post
Doesn't show the four facilities to work on
Hi mrooty,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the neighborhood chains contest. We are aware of this and the developers have been sent this issue to fix.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 30 2021, 10:19 AM

Default Where is the neighborhood chair contest today??

Today is 12/30/2021 and after collecting first place winnings and thanking all my neighbors, it is now empty of any facilities to click onto for the next week?? Help!!
Old Dec 30 2021, 10:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethel41 View Post
Today is 12/30/2021 and after collecting first place winnings and thanking all my neighbors, it is now empty of any facilities to click onto for the next week?? Help!!
Hi Ethel,
This problem has been sent to the developers and it is affecting all users.

Please be patient while they check into this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 30 2021, 10:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Hi Everyone,

The issue with December 30th Neighborhood Chains Contest facilities not showing up has been sent to the developers
Old Dec 30 2021, 01:04 PM

Hi Farmers

Please reload the game and try NCC again.

If it doesnt work for you then clear your memcache.
Old Dec 30 2021, 06:11 PM

Default Neighborhood Chain Issue

Anyone else have a problem with this weeks neighborhood chain? I was loading my facilities and it popped up that i have abandoned my chain for the week and to try again next thursday.
Old Dec 30 2021, 06:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyonebjc View Post
Anyone else have a problem with this weeks neighborhood chain? I was loading my facilities and it popped up that i have abandoned my chain for the week and to try again next thursday.
Hi smileyonebjc,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the NCC.

That can only happen if you move one of the facilities. You can not move those facilities once the contest has started or you will be disqualified for the week's contest.
Old Dec 31 2021, 07:16 AM

bought taste of britian fc facility and put it on farm 1. it is not showing up in the quest.
shows on farm and can load it but not from the quest. farm 1115313542
Old Dec 31 2021, 08:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by denfield12 View Post
bought taste of britian fc facility and put it on farm 1. it is not showing up in the quest.
shows on farm and can load it but not from the quest. farm 1115313542
Hi denfield12,

I am assuming as you are mentioning the Taste of Britain that you are referring to the Neighbourhood Chains Contests rather than quests as none of your open co-op or regular quests require that facility so I have moved your post to the thread about the NCC.

Could you please check the ID for that account again and see if it's right. I am not seeing any purchase of a Taste of Britain in that data or on that farm 1.
The last FC item I see for that data is that you were gifted a New England Restaurant on the 30th.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 06 2022, 03:36 AM

Default new facility NCC not recognizing it as valid

for the week of 1/6/22 Neighborhood Chain Contest, I purchased both the chilean restaurant and the taste of chili. While my chilean restaurant is being recognized and I was able to start it - the Taste of Chili - while it is recognize by the game and letting me load it on the farm - the NCC is not recognizing it in the contest information - the farm has a green outline and that is it.. not sure why this is happening. I have purchased facilities before for the contest and not have this issue.

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest