Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 28 2023, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus_III View Post
I last remember new levels coming in June 2022.
I seem to remember them on a quarterly basis but not sure.
They are ALWAYS welcomed!
Wondering if new levels will be coming soon and what the expected frequency is.
You all are doing a wonderful job keeping all this straight and making it faster. We do appreciate it and thank you for making it such fun!
-George

Hi Pegasus

I moved your post to the thread about Levels in Help and Support.

Last time we got new 25 levels was during the New Release October, 2022

I'm sure we will get new ones sooner than later but only the developers decide the frequency to add them to the game.
Old Feb 23 2023, 06:31 AM

Default Experience Points totals dropping

Is there a problem with the calculation of Experience Points? My totals seem to be dropping!
Old Feb 23 2023, 07:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
Is there a problem with the calculation of Experience Points? My totals seem to be dropping!
Hi

I have checked your XP and they are climbing not dropping.

I have also checked that the correct amount of XP is being added for various things in the game that earn you XP points.

Along with making sure that you have kept up with any computer updates and browser updates please also try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that corrects the issue for you.

If it does not. please provide details of what you are doing that would earn you XP that is not adding to your XP points.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 24 2023, 12:37 PM

Thanks for trying. I cleared out most of my stored items and now the total is again rising. I hope to be back to my January 31 total soon.
Old Feb 24 2023, 01:01 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
Thanks for trying. I cleared out most of my stored items and now the total is again rising. I hope to be back to my January 31 total soon.
Hi perryalexander,

We can see that you run memcache and sold off your non-ingredients recently, before you posted here. That would have dropped the percentage in the harvest & products section of storage some. It's high but not too high at this time.

Your item storage is very low, that's a totally separate section and not related to harvests and products capacity.

You can also Click on the ZIP button in the harvest & products section to combine your large and regular boxes into just regular boxes, you will be credited in coins the difference in the two sizes. That will also give you more capacity in the harvests & products section to store more products.

I haven't seen your XP drop at all it has still been climbing. It sounds like it finally caught up so that you could see it.

Thanks for letting us know your issue is resolved.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 24 2023 at 01:05 PM.
Old Jun 09 2023, 05:55 PM

Default Lost levels ??

I made it to the top level and had full bar. A few nights ago I went in to play and all of a sudden I went from level 1375 to 1372??? My bar went from full to half full. Why how to I get everything back to the way it was. I'm still working but it's not moving at all back towards the top. Please help? I would like to get my level and everything back. Please fix the glitch on my page.

J.K. Peppers
Old Jun 09 2023, 06:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo Hillbilly View Post
I made it to the top level and had full bar. A few nights ago I went in to play and all of a sudden I went from level 1375 to 1372??? My bar went from full to half full. Why how to I get everything back to the way it was. I'm still working but it's not moving at all back towards the top. Please help? I would like to get my level and everything back. Please fix the glitch on my page.

J.K. Peppers
HI J.K. Peppers,
I moved your post to the thread about Levels and leving up.
When the new levels were released you went from 1350 (previous top level) up to 1372. The bar moved from full to half because you have half of the experience points for the next level which is 1373.

The bar will move as you earn more experience points until you get enough for the next level. The upper levels do not move as fast as the lower levels did because it takes more points foir each of those levels.
You can find out how many points you need for each level in the Game Guide chapter 25 about the levels:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 06 2023, 11:17 AM

Really curious about something. My sister also plays FT. She has received 2 FT cash out of the blue so to speak with a comment about new levels. OUtside of the normal levels she only does Quests from which she would know when she received FC...not floating through the air. This is the second time she has had this happen. We both have two trains with 10 long cars each only she has 11 long on one of her two trains plus a third train with 1 long car and Enhanced engine Any idea where the origin of the unexpected cash plus levels came from? Was thinking it might be a perk of the trains??
Old Aug 06 2023, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulou View Post
Really curious about something. My sister also plays FT. She has received 2 FT cash out of the blue so to speak with a comment about new levels. OUtside of the normal levels she only does Quests from which she would know when she received FC...not floating through the air. This is the second time she has had this happen. We both have two trains with 10 long cars each only she has 11 long on one of her two trains plus a third train with 1 long car and Enhanced engine Any idea where the origin of the unexpected cash plus levels came from? Was thinking it might be a perk of the trains??

Hi Lulou

I moved your post to the thread about Levels.

On rare occasions the developers have released an award of 2 Farm Cash per level instead of 1 Farm Cash per level.

The levels you will receive 2 FC per level are the following...
386-400 (15 levels)
476-500 (25 levels)
976-1000 (25 levels)
Old Aug 06 2023, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Lulou

I moved your post to the thread about Levels.

On rare occasions the developers have released an award of 2 Farm Cash per level instead of 1 Farm Cash per level.

The levels you will receive 2 FC per level are the following...
386-400 (15 levels)
476-500 (25 levels)
976-1000 (25 levels)
Hi Mary!
She was level 1270......would that still apply??

Tags
farm cash per level, how many xp, level, levels, missing xp, new levels, next level xp, xp to next level