Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 07 2017, 05:12 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post
Tiger... just reporting in on the disappearing leeks... so far everything that I have planted on the re-plowed area has stayed put. TY for helping
That's great news, thanks for coming back to let us know
You are welcome Texas Star.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 08 2017, 11:43 AM

any idea when and/or which coin facs we getting? i got moolah to spend.. its burning in my pocket! lolll
Old Jul 08 2017, 04:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannine_p View Post
any idea when and/or which coin facs we getting? i got moolah to spend.. its burning in my pocket! lolll
Hi jeannine,
You have as much information as we do. Just have to wait for Raul to release them to see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 08 2017, 04:58 PM

Since the update the game has been going painfully slow. I have tried different browsers, cleared my cache, made sure my computer is all updated with no luck. This seems to be hit or miss with the other players I know. Thank you for your time
Old Jul 08 2017, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskasper View Post
Since the update the game has been going painfully slow. I have tried different browsers, cleared my cache, made sure my computer is all updated with no luck. This seems to be hit or miss with the other players I know. Thank you for your time
Hi pskasper

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings, that means your game memory is cleared. Close that window and your farm if it was open during the clearing. Then reopen your farms.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also, please reset your router/modem for a few minutes and be sure your browser is updated.

Let us know if these suggestions helped you.
Old Jul 08 2017, 08:14 PM

Thanks for trying to help! I did use your link (the same as the one I normally use regularily) and that did not help. I had already done it multiple times over the last few days. With the farms closed. I did play with the router, even switched it out with our spare and that did not help. Called the phone company (DSL) and everything seems to them. I have 4 browsers that I use, Opera works the best for the most part, which are all updated along with Windows, and everything else on my computer. Any other suggestions? It took me over an hour to do plantings that normally take me 20 minutes.
Old Jul 08 2017, 09:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskasper View Post
Thanks for trying to help! I did use your link (the same as the one I normally use regularily) and that did not help. I had already done it multiple times over the last few days. With the farms closed. I did play with the router, even switched it out with our spare and that did not help. Called the phone company (DSL) and everything seems to them. I have 4 browsers that I use, Opera works the best for the most part, which are all updated along with Windows, and everything else on my computer. Any other suggestions? It took me over an hour to do plantings that normally take me 20 minutes.
Hi pskasper,
The only things we can offer is for you to try all the suggestions in the first post of the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
Be sure to try all the suggestions in the links in that first post.

Also the items in this thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374

You will find that, depending on how you have the different browsers and your computer settings set, some browsers may be slower than others.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 10 2017, 04:48 AM

Update: I went to bed and the next morning the game was back to normal with no additional efforts on my part. Thanks for your help, just wish I knew what was the cause and how it got fixed for the future. Hope you all had a great weekend
Old Jul 11 2017, 05:34 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ty, new coin facilities released,
Old Jul 11 2017, 07:19 AM

Default Increase Products to Offset New Facs & Client Releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on July 11th, 4:10AM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: EN ESPAÑOL AQUI

[edited]

Post-Release Updates - July 11th, 4:10AM

- Released the Locksmith Supplies Factory and Locksmith Shop facilities.

Known Issues:

- None
Hi Raul and Developers,

Please NOTE with the release of new facs which all require the Red, Blue or Yellow inks, Metals, etc it is injuring our games.

We need relief from the high demand on certain products:

Ie: we have low to no Red, Blue, Yellow, Black Inks;
Lumber: Maple, Teak, etc
Metals: Brass sheets, Carbon Steel, etc
Pearls are still low
Need Increase on Leather as well as other items from the semi's.

Can you please look into this?

I am still not, nor will I participating in the Ships due to the lack of an AUTO loading Tool for my Port. I do not have time to sit and LOAD people's ships all day long, nor do I wish to anger anyone by holding up their ship. Therefore I do not partake in the Ship Fiasco.

If such a tool were to be released by Slashkey, I would be happy to perhaps join in on that forum. But since you people choose not to give us the tools that we so request, I choose to stand on my Soap Box and stay away from the Ships along with most of my friends and neighbors.

In closing, I cannot rely upon the ships to assist to gather additional supplies needed to help my game along it's way.
Thank you for your time,
Sincerely, bothering you once again,
Cathy McCormick

PS I do appreciate your assistance back in January when you found and fixed my storage problems by expanding the database.
Closed Thread