Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 27 2017, 07:38 PM

No new farm expansions for Farm 34? Delayed? Or not coming with this update?? I've got all these coins burning holes in my pockets!!!
Old Oct 27 2017, 07:44 PM

i will not be doing the new thing .we got more than we can do now .plus it hard to buy one cash facility doing this we have to buy 2 of them .i own them all but to go back buy 2 of what i already bought will take to much cash .will not be worth doing this to get more products.more than half of the players probably want do it because of having to buy lots more cash. thanks for a great game .but we do not need this new chain
Old Oct 27 2017, 07:56 PM

Thank you Raul, this should be fun, once figured out! Love a challenge
Old Oct 27 2017, 08:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

decided to start a chain in my Bakery, at 100% my Pending is 59472 and in the non chain Bakery Pending is 42480 so there is a lovely increase there.... after workers went through the Chain Bakery Done reads 40830 while the non chain baker is 29164... love that those extra goods are there.. this is going to be a very interesting addition I feel... just have to work on getting to the 7th Dan in all products in all facilities now...
Old Oct 27 2017, 08:31 PM

I'm so excited to have something new! What kind of strategy are you guys going to use to decide which facility to choose for that week's chain? Since we can't use the extra products for the corresponding service, sounds like - for now - all we can do is sell them? So is the strategy to choose the ones that might give the most coins? Or are there other things to consider? Does it matter?

Also . . . for example . . . say this week I currently have 100 possible facilities to choose from. So I choose 1 this week. Will I be shown the other 99 next week? Then the next 98, etc? And a chain . . . do I keep stringing things together to make one long chain or will I end up with a whole bunch of paired chains?

Obviously I need to go back and read again.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Oct 27 2017, 08:35 PM

Default October 27th, 2017

Thanks for all your hard work on this release but I didn't see the expansion for Farm 34. Hope that is coming later. Please let us know or we going to have to wait another month for them.

Dale Offord

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...9607&farm_ix=0
Old Oct 27 2017, 08:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
decided to start a chain in my Bakery, at 100% my Pending is 59472 and in the non chain Bakery Pending is 42480 so there is a lovely increase there.... after workers went through the Chain Bakery Done reads 40830 while the non chain baker is 29164... love that those extra goods are there.. this is going to be a very interesting addition I feel... just have to work on getting to the 7th Dan in all products in all facilities now...
I don't get it. I was hoping after it was initiated, I'd understand it, but no. LOL!

Need Sawmill stuff (I have 14 of them but always short!), but it's not available -- I'm guessing because, like the Rubber Factory, it's linked to TOO many items?

Okay, let's try the Bakery. Nope -- short on the Dan degrees, with only 13 achieved of the 21 required. Considering I've had a bakery since the beginning, and have been doing Facilities like a demon for several months, not quite getting this one. I guess they're relatively new items, but how new? I dunno.

Basically, so far the whole thing is "I dunno" -- so will be following here to see how things progress before I try again! LOL!

Very happy to see this post about chain success! :-)
Old Oct 27 2017, 08:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Facility Chains

Well....its interesting. Tried bakeries but surprise didn't have all the 7 degree dan products even though I have had bakeries for years.

Next tried Soft Drink facilities - have 3 and all the products are 7 degree dan. I'm going with 2 of these to start. Not super confident I get the details yet..looking forward to the challenge of figuring it out. Now to find a neighbour with a snack bar.

Thanks devs for changing up the game from time to time and giving me a challenge.
Old Oct 27 2017, 08:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftjill View Post
Well....its interesting. Tried bakeries but surprise didn't have all the 7 degree dan products even though I have had bakeries for years.

Next tried Soft Drink facilities - have 3 and all the products are 7 degree dan. I'm going with 2 of these to start. Not super confident I get the details yet..looking forward to the challenge of figuring it out. Now to find a neighbour with a snack bar.

Thanks devs for changing up the game from time to time and giving me a challenge.
Hi ftjill,
Even though the bakeries have been around for a long time there have been several new items added to it over the time, so that may be why you do not have all of them at 7th dan.
Currently no one will have the services to pair up with your facility chain. We will not have services until next week.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 27 2017, 08:58 PM

Default Confusing & too expensive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i will not be doing the new thing .we got more than we can do now .plus it hard to buy one cash facility doing this we have to buy 2 of them .i own them all but to go back buy 2 of what i already bought will take to much cash .will not be worth doing this to get more products.more than half of the players probably want do it because of having to buy lots more cash. thanks for a great game .but we do not need this new chain
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Color me confused at the moment..... maybe when I am fresh in the morning, I will read this slowly.... very slowly
Really not understanding how this works & would require way too many fc facilities to have 2 of each. Hopefully they will revamp how this part of the game works.
Closed Thread