Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 05 2023, 09:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
Is the July 24th deactivation permanent?
Hi DeniseDJ,
That is up to Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 06 2023, 09:55 AM

Why was there no July 4th decor?
Old Jul 06 2023, 10:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sueplove View Post
Why was there no July 4th decor?
Hi Sueplove,
We have never had 4th of July decorations. The developers are very busy trying to get the rest of the game features completed and released before the Facebook deactivation.
If you want to make a Suggestion about decorations then please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2023, 12:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi All - the following has been released for everyone:

3. Gift Manager: This is an update to the current Gift box, it will be available only in the new farmtown.com website and will allow you to send and receive gifts from inside the main game, no need to navigate to the Send Gifts or My Requests tab. It will show 3 tabs:

Send Gifts tab: This section will allow you to send a gift to multiple farmers, several filters and sorting options are available to make the process faster

My Gifts tab: This will be the same as the current Gift box, it shows all the gifts that you have accepted but haven't used/stored yet

Pending Gifts tab: This section will show all the pending gifts that farmers have sent you but you haven't accepted yet, it will contain all the options currently available in Farmtown Facebook My Request tab

Note:The gifting activity in Farmtown Facebook app will be separate from Farmtown Website app, meaning, the gifts you send using Farmtown Facebook could only be accepted by farmers using Farmtown Facebook. Gifts you send using Farmtown Website could only be accepted by farmers using Farmtown Website.

Note 2:You can accept gifts using the My Request tab in Farmtown Website, however, sending gifts back can only be done inside the main game using the Gift Manager.
Old Jul 12 2023, 01:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has added the following:

Post Release Updates - July 12th, 1:05PM

- Released the Gift Manager to send and accept gifts inside the game, this is only available in the new farmtown.com website. You can also accept gifts using the My Request tab, however, sending gifts back can only be done inside the main game using the Gift Manager.
Old Jul 12 2023, 02:09 PM

The new gift functionality is really slick! Thanks!
Old Jul 12 2023, 03:12 PM

Smile Great job devs. Thanks so much.

I do wish there was a,"select all," option because it does take a lot more time than the FB version.
Old Jul 12 2023, 03:13 PM

Thank you so very much - this is the best!!!
We do have one suggestion, under Sending Gifts, where you select the people, can we have a "Select All" button so we don't have to click up to 500 times to pick everyone? Please and thank you and thanks for all you have done for us - we all appreciate it, even the complainers lol they just don't realize it yet
Old Jul 12 2023, 03:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
I do wish there was a,"select all," option because it does take a lot more time than the FB version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfirewolf@gmail.com View Post
Thank you so very much - this is the best!!!
We do have one suggestion, under Sending Gifts, where you select the people, can we have a "Select All" button so we don't have to click up to 500 times to pick everyone? Please and thank you and thanks for all you have done for us - we all appreciate it, even the complainers lol they just don't realize it yet
Hi Snookie Sue and pfirewolf,
As we cabn only send 50 in a batch that may not be possible. If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize those by subject for the developers to see.
Old Jul 12 2023, 03:31 PM

Smile Gift section on our site

I dont think i have ever posted here in 13 years..but amazing job and a million thanks team for the new gifting section. Its awesome!! I hope one day we will have a send all to neighbors or buddies instead of one click at a time for a few hundred people...but for day 1 its awesomeeeee!!!! Ty slashkey mods and team!
Closed Thread