Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 15 2014, 05:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chizzy View Post
Thanks Raul for some more great items but since this new update came out I have been losing things. Yesterday all my cows milk vanished and today I harvested pine trees for a quest but there were none in my storage.
I have done all the usual things like cleaning the mem cache but no good.
Now my irrigator is not working!
Old Mar 15 2014, 06:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks !!!!
Old Mar 15 2014, 06:42 AM

Regarding the sending of gifts and boosting trains problem....

I have 2 accounts, I've used Chrome for both, 1 is sending gifts via the drop down list that I made ok, and I managed to send out a request to boost my train ok too. But the other account ( still on Chrome ) will only send gifts by clicking on each one separately, if I try to use my pre made list it won't work at all. Can't say about my train as it's not ready to go out again yet.

The problem doesn't only seem to be with what browser you're using but also each individual account.
Old Mar 15 2014, 07:05 AM

Yes I am seeing the "oops you already worked this facility". I get through most of them but usually the last two or three this happens.
Old Mar 15 2014, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post

I have my PooSpreader on my quick access toolbar but it does not show the quantaty of Manure ... anyone else got the same problem or am I 'special'

I've noticed with mine that it has been telling me what the previous farm I was at needs. For example I was at farm 13. It needed fertilized and the spreader said so. I fertilized, planted and moved to farm 14.....which did NOT need fertilized yet the spreader told me it needed fertilized.

Not really that annoying as I use the colors of the squares to tell me if I need to fertilize.
Old Mar 15 2014, 07:40 AM

When working Clients, and the mayor says moving to next farm, I will get my xp points for the other farms without moving to the next farm. I double check anyway the clients and they are finished.

But when working 'working facilities', has soon as the mayor say moving to farm, I get the xp points for that farm, but not for the others, so I check the others, and I have to do the rest one by one, but the mayor will say that's it and the farms have all finished.

Is this the way that all the farms will work now or is it a glitch with the working facilities and eventually it will be the same as the clients?
Old Mar 15 2014, 08:05 AM

Not sure if it has to do with the new release or the FB change. It used to be when you sent a new friend a neighbor request from the My Neighbors screen...their color around their name would turn yellow. It is staying white now. I'm not sure if they are showing on my neighbor bar or not. So many do not use their own names on their farm.
Old Mar 15 2014, 09:02 AM

just curious... will the exp requirements change with the new levels? i haven't played regularly in a couple years until a few months ago.. lol now i am readdicted but back then when you added more levels we were upgraded and got farmcash to reflect that. hope this makes sense.. totally LOVE this game even more than ever... you guys are the BEST game on fb ..by far.. you actually CARE about your players and don't ignore them at all super gigantic big hugs to everyone at Slashkey and here on the forums
Old Mar 15 2014, 09:25 AM

Thank you/Kudos to the Development Team for another outstanding release. I sincerely appreciate the monthly updates, especially the time saving mayor's help when working neighbors facilities. I have noticed what appear to be two areas for consideration. This morning while working a neighbors facilities, (accessing their farms from my wall on facebook) I received a message saying in essence, "Thank you for watering my farm, you will receive $300 coins... " The same prompt you receive when you tend/visit neighbors farms from your home farm. To be clear, I used to function yesterday, and it worked very well. I enjoyed the Mayor cruising through the farms that needed service. A little disappointed that it is not functioning today. Hope it is repaired soon.

Secondly, I think when working the facilities or factories, the color should change from blue to maybe red, to show that the farm has been worked and still allow one to navigate back to do services if deemed necessary. Thanks again for your assistance. By the way, I use CHROME to play Farm Town.

Last edited by Sandraneta; Mar 15 2014 at 09:39 AM. Reason: To indicate that I use CHROME to play Farm Town
Old Mar 15 2014, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shantily View Post
just curious... will the exp requirements change with the new levels? i haven't played regularly in a couple years until a few months ago.. lol now i am readdicted but back then when you added more levels we were upgraded and got farmcash to reflect that. hope this makes sense.. totally LOVE this game even more than ever... you guys are the BEST game on fb ..by far.. you actually CARE about your players and don't ignore them at all super gigantic big hugs to everyone at Slashkey and here on the forums
Hi, each new level requires slightly more XP to get to it, so it does take fractionally longer to level up each time. If you're already at level 500 and you've built up enough XP when levels are released. you will of course go straight to level 525 and receive 25 FC at once.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Closed Thread