Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Yesterday, 06:07 AM

The problem is first that I had already sold off all the non-ingredients, so only any non-ingredient spices should be in that category, and second that those are not all non-ingredients. And third, their value should not be 0 coins!

I will try Support.
Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM

For weeks now, very frequently there are no others in the trade marketplace. It is not just empty, either, because the number of trades doesn't come up! so, I wrote to slashkey and got no response, not even a ticket number. I have seen others complain about this, too!
Why would I want to buy trading banners when I can't use what is free???
Old Yesterday, 07:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugs22 View Post
For weeks now, very frequently there are no others in the trade marketplace. It is not just empty, either, because the number of trades doesn't come up! so, I wrote to slashkey and got no response, not even a ticket number. I have seen others complain about this, too!
Why would I want to buy trading banners when I can't use what is free???
Hi bugs,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about the markets as this has nothing to do with the current release.

Please go to your preferences and change your language to anything other than English (US), click the green check and the click on the Save button, then close and reopen your farms. Then go back and reset your language to English (US), click the green check, and then the save button, then close and reopen your farms again and try the Trading Market again.

For your Support ticket and getting responses please read the following and see if anything there helps:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
avatar status colors, change language, market icons, market place, messages, no-one in market, status colors, stuck messages