Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 04 2022, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Farm Town is not available at this time.

The developers are working on the problem with Facebook for this security issue.

Please be patient until they can resolve it.
will there be any 'resets' to the 'game clock' so nothing goes to waste, expires, etc as a result of Facebook's frequently-changing compliance requirements?
Old Oct 04 2022, 01:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdan View Post
will there be any 'resets' to the 'game clock' so nothing goes to waste, expires, etc as a result of Facebook's frequently-changing compliance requirements?
Hi Fatherdan,
That would be up to the developers. They do not tell us anything they are going to do or not do in advance.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 04 2022, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Fatherdan,
That would be up to the developers. They do not tell us anything they are going to do or not do in advance.
They may want to strongly consider breaking silence then. Especially for those of us who paid for the time-clocked Farm Pass, running into expired quests, blown deadlines and rotted fields will not go over well.
Old Oct 04 2022, 04:10 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

UPDATE on Farm Town deactivated - OCT 4th 21:04 GMT:

Fixes have been applied, appeal has been submitted.

Facebook say they will respond in the next business day.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 04 2022, 04:30 PM

Seeing as the developers have submitted the changes and now we're at Facebook's mercy, I'm sincerely hoping that the developers will reset things so we don't lose our Farm Pass stuff or all the crops we had ready to harvest today that will perish soon. Also, our Quest that is due to reset today. It's very frustrating that we put in so much time and effort (yes, I know it's "just a game") only to lose out on things because of FB. Yikes.
Old Oct 04 2022, 04:43 PM

In light of FB changing the "rules" so often, has there been any consideration to making FarmTown accessible without FB?
Old Oct 04 2022, 04:46 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

security issues, FB need to sort their own, a few months back someone from another country was making ads in my name FB then took the $$$ out of my paypal, took me 3 months to sort it out, then they would not let me use my paypal to buy FC, then after another 2 months they finally let me use my paypal again, within 3 days another add was made and they took the $$$ from my paypal again, this time they did not respond to my messages, also since April last year i've not been able to send out boost requsts for my trains or send gifts from my gift page, they have not fixed that issue (I know it also affects a lot of people as well) I have sent many messages about it to FB not one reply or a fix in 19 months.

Time for Farmtown to find another platform for us to play on
Old Oct 04 2022, 04:47 PM

AS someone who does spend regularly for farm cash in this game, I am concerned. I've played this game since 2009, and it is my favorite, so this whole thing seems crazy. I am certain Facebook is partially, if not fully, at fault, and since my payments go thru Facebook pay, I wonder if Facebook gets a cut of these $$$. Why did they have to wipe Farmtown clean off Facebook?? Especially if they do get a cut when we buy farmcash!

Last edited by RIAP27; Oct 04 2022 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Typo
Old Oct 04 2022, 04:49 PM

I have often wondered this myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyrange View Post
In light of FB changing the "rules" so often, has there been any consideration to making FarmTown accessible without FB?
Old Oct 04 2022, 04:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyrange View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I have often wondered this myself.
Farm Town can not move out of Facebook unless you want to play with no neighbors. The company only has the 1 game and this would require setting up their own social network the be able to play. Much bigger companies have tried this, but to have the interaction between players it just is not feasible nor cost effective.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error