Old May 30 2011, 04:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
ok when you first click on a service facility ok you have 2 buttons up top one says "required supplies" and "what's in stock" click on "what's in stock".....
now you will see 4 buttons ok?? "get more clients" "Cash out' "required supplies" "what's in stock" top left says "GET MORE CLIENTS" click on that ok?? then just go ahead and post your help request.........
Got it lol and Thank you so so so much xxx

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 30 2011, 05:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Oh my goodness I am so excited, farm 10 and new levels are coming in the next release I can't wait! When will that be????

Looking forward to the belt system starting. Thankyou for all the new stuff, it's great.
Old May 30 2011, 05:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Elizabeth View Post
Oh my goodness I am so excited, farm 10 and new levels are coming in the next release I can't wait! When will that be????

Looking forward to the belt system starting. Thankyou for all the new stuff, it's great.
Only the devs know when the next release is
Old May 30 2011, 06:30 PM

Unhappy New Updates bring me one big headache of non loading

I wonder if the people have devolped this game realise that since their last update of items that many people have loading issues and missing content off their farms.I am one of these people who for the last 3-4 days now have experienced no end of problems with loading farmtown all together and missing buildings once on my farm after 5-10 minutes of loading.PLEASE FARMTOWN can you sort it quick so that i along with others can experience these new updates without and loading or missing items issues Thanks
Old May 30 2011, 06:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticbrock View Post
I wonder if the people have devolped this game realise that since their last update of items that many people have loading issues and missing content off their farms.I am one of these people who for the last 3-4 days now have experienced no end of problems with loading farmtown all together and missing buildings once on my farm after 5-10 minutes of loading.PLEASE FARMTOWN can you sort it quick so that i along with others can experience these new updates without and loading or missing items issues Thanks
Have you tried clearing your cache? That might help with both problems.

If you want us to take a look for the missing stuff, you could link your farm and give us a list. You can also Private Message me if you wish
Old May 30 2011, 06:48 PM

Are the belts going to be retroactive? Will we be credited for what we've already done over the years or will it start now?
Old May 30 2011, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtpup View Post
Are the belts going to be retroactive? Will we be credited for what we've already done over the years or will it start now?
I assume it will start from when it is released.
Old May 30 2011, 06:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtpup View Post
Guess we'll find out when it happens

But, just reading what Raul wrote, it sounds like it will start when they implement it. I'm guessing it'll be like the diversification rank how it started when they implemented it
Old May 30 2011, 08:03 PM

I clicked on a rabbit and it said add to rabbit hutch. Where can I find more info about this? I didn't see it on the first page of this update.
Old May 30 2011, 08:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Hazel View Post
I clicked on a rabbit and it said add to rabbit hutch. Where can I find more info about this? I didn't see it on the first page of this update.
The first post just says that there are now rabbit hutches. No purpose currently other than putting your rabbits away
Closed Thread