Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 15 2014, 08:31 PM

I'm getting the Oops on the 1st farm then it moves on to the other farms and collects OK.
I do wish for a return of the blue checker to go to green, that gives me a handle on where I am into the hire.

Also, I love the 2 trains = a free ride. It saves my RAM by not having to load each farm on my computer. I do urge players to start the hire on their least encumbered farm for fast loading for workers.
Old Mar 15 2014, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
Allowing others to use fuel is not working. I hired a newbie and she had about 10,000 fuel. When that was used, she isn't able to use mine. I even tried rehiring, but she still is getting "you need more fuel".
have you made sure that there is a check mark infron of where it says emploier can use my tools/fuel ? if not that is why she cant use it
Old Mar 15 2014, 09:25 PM

thank you for the update love all and now i need more cars on trains only got 2 lol
Old Mar 15 2014, 10:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Nice update and nice surprise to see when I signed on. One big problem, I won't purchase anymore FC Raul since my semi truck and the few FC I've reported missing a few times since last update has not only not been returned BUT I've NEVER received a response to any ticket I've sent. Thankfully so far not missing anything this update.

My BUG I've discovered since update is the animal buildings are not all registering time left to harvest....When I go to factory manager to "harvest" my animals I'm seeing some of each type animal with no time left showing....The only tool I purchased to harvest all was for the dairy barns since I always stager my harvesting of the others. Meaning I'll normally harvest 16 out of 20 so not unusual for me to see rabbits with no time showing or sheep, etc....Today all that have no time showing are saying none to be harvested when I click....thought you all should know about this.

Again I thank you for the coin facilities, won't be purchasing the FC new ones until my missing is returned from last update....even though I have every other FC factory and "Store" will NOT be purchasing these new ones.....Sorry won't chance it....

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 15 2014, 10:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
Nice update and nice surprise to see when I signed on. One big problem, I won't purchase anymore FC Raul since my semi truck and the few FC I've reported missing a few times since last update has not only not been returned BUT I've NEVER received a response to any ticket I've sent. Thankfully so far not missing anything this update.

My BUG I've discovered since update is the animal buildings are not all registering time left to harvest....When I go to factory manager to "harvest" my animals I'm seeing some of each type animal with no time left showing....The only tool I purchased to harvest all was for the dairy barns since I always stager my harvesting of the others. Meaning I'll normally harvest 16 out of 20 so not unusual for me to see rabbits with no time showing or sheep, etc....Today all that have no time showing are saying none to be harvested when I click....thought you all should know about this.

Again I thank you for the coin facilities, won't be purchasing the FC new ones until my missing is returned from last update....even though I have every other FC factory and "Store" will NOT be purchasing these new ones.....Sorry won't chance it....
As Raul has stated:
- The mayor was also incorrectly working the animal buildings, which had the side effect of having wrong harvest dates on the facility manager for some animal buildings. You may have also end up with some animal buildings on your harvest storage, if this is the case please report it here. You can just sell those buildings.

- The animal building harvest dates in the facility manager will not be fixed immediately, you will have to wait until you harvest them again
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 15 2014, 10:53 PM

I continue seeing the 'Oops you already worked...."
Old Mar 15 2014, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
I continue seeing the 'Oops you already worked...."
I have reported this to the developers

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 15 2014, 11:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
The working of the service facilties when working factories is suppose to be fixed.
That's not what I meant. I have worked many many manufacturing factories and their companion service factories today by clicking the separate links from my neighbors on my wall, and each time the Mayor worked the services exactly like he did the regular facs. He did not work the services at the same time, only in response to my clicking to go into them the usual way from my wall.

People seemed confused about the colors not changing, thinking they would not know which farms to work. I was just pointing out that you do not need to know which farms the mayor worked, he doesn't work them until after you have done a certain percent of the work yourself, so when he's done, you're done.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 15 2014, 11:22 PM

Angry Mayor is NOT finishing all facilities!

I (level 158) just went and worked on my friend's farm (level 235), via feed posts -one to work in facilities, and one to refer clients to facilities. On BOTH, where the mayor says, after doing a few, that "For being such a hard worker he will complete the remaining farms for you"....I went and checked anyway, and found that HE DOESN'T!! And also you have to manually check all facilities from that point on, as the pop-up that takes you to them no longer appears for you either.

BTW: Neither I nor the friend I worked for have any trains or freight cars at all..

In any case, is there any way to turn that mayor help OFF in the first place???? I would much rather do ALL the work myself anyway!! That mayor takes all the fun out of this, if you ask me!

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!
Old Mar 15 2014, 11:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbcfan View Post
I (level 158) just went and worked on my friend's farm (level 235), via feed posts -one to work in facilities, and one to refer clients to facilities. On BOTH, where the mayor says, after doing a few, that "For being such a hard worker he will complete the remaining farms for you"....I went and checked anyway, and found that HE DOESN'T!! And also you have to manually check all facilities from that point on, as the pop-up that takes you to them no longer appears for you either.

BTW: Neither I nor the friend I worked for have any trains or freight cars at all..

In any case, is there any way to turn that mayor help OFF in the first place???? I would much rather do ALL the work myself anyway!! That mayor takes all the fun out of this, if you ask me!

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!
I moved your post to the release as this is still a new item that is being worked on. There are still glitches in this and the developers are aware of it and working on it. There isn't any way to turn that off at this point.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread