Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Apr 23 2011, 01:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
my gripe is that only a small percentage of ppl know about this ability. Not everyone reads forums or scrolls through all of the hiring options.
First there is no scrolling all the options come up when you click on someone. Second there is a in game pop up that tells about all the new updates for the people that do not come to the forum.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 23 2011, 01:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

by scrolling i mean highlighting one option then moving the highlighted options up and down throughout. And as many popups there are about stuff we already know about a lot of us dont even read them anymore. Its like the boy who cried "wolf".

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 24 2011, 12:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
by scrolling i mean highlighting one option then moving the highlighted options up and down throughout. And as many popups there are about stuff we already know about a lot of us dont even read them anymore. Its like the boy who cried "wolf".
I have no idea what you mean by highlighting options and moving them up and down I have nevered had to highlight anything to hire anyone all I have ever had to do is click on the hire option I wanted. Even with hire multiple it is in the list of hire options you click on it then click what you want them to do very easy to use and understand IMO. Now on the pop up if the players don’t read them that is there problem they where added to the game because not everyone comes to the forum. There are pop ups in the game telling about new updates and there is an announcement made on the forum I have no idea what else the developers can do to get the message out.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 24 2011, 12:31 AM

Level:
XP:

you dont know what highlighting one then highlighting the one below means? when you click on a persons avatar theres a bunch of options. when you hover the mouse over any of those options each choice is "highlighted"(turns orange). i never said it was the devs fault that nobody knows about the multiple hire option. All i was trying to say is that people need to educate themselves about the new stuff in the game.

every time i go to hire someone i have to highlight something. i put the mouse on it it instantly becomes highlighted and i click on it. that confuses you?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 24 2011, 10:39 AM

For those having problems with finishing one job before they can start another this is what i found works. If I am hired for multiple jobs, I do the harvest first, then move to trees, flowers or fish, saving the plow for last. By that time your Avatar finishes harvesting and moves to the trees you can do the plowing. Works for me anyway!!
Old Apr 24 2011, 11:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
First there is no scrolling all the options come up when you click on someone. Second there is a in game pop up that tells about all the new updates for the people that do not come to the forum.
There may be a pop up but it still doesn't mean people read it. I have hired two different people over the past two days for multi hire (harvest/plow) and when they finished harvesting they both asked to plow.
Old Apr 26 2011, 11:49 PM

Wow, beepbeep..... inside voice, please.... we're not at the other end of a football field....

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection
Old Apr 27 2011, 12:26 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbeepbeep View Post
A LOT OF TIMES ....I have multi hired 4 workers to harvest and Plow, flowers & trees on my farms.
well there is the problem..

Relax, take your time. Hire one person per farm - or don't do the multiple hire if you insist on hiring 4.
Old Apr 27 2011, 12:27 AM

Level:
XP:

Personally, I love the new multiple hire and have used it several times. When a person comes to my farm and seems a bit hesitant after harvesting, I say: You know about changing the tools in your toolbox, right? If yes, no problem but if no then the person learns how to do it. I also like it that when I am hired, I can harvest plots, trees, plow then harvest again if some have been missed, all in one go without having to refresh every time.
Well done, devs, I say!
Old Apr 27 2011, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbeepbeep View Post
A LOT OF TIMES ....I have multi hired 4 workers to harvest and Plow, flowers & trees on my farms.They get the request as they should but the problem is when they get there, all they want to do IS PLOW, SO I HAVE 3 PEOPLE WAITING ON 1 TO HARVEST, and everyone jumps on the plowing!! No one does trees, or flowers, THEY SHOULD MAKE IT WHERE THE PLOW DOES NOT COME UP (HIGHLIGHTED) UNTIL ALL IS HARVESTED!!! OR AT LEAST A POP UP SCREEN SAYING SO!!!
LOVE , LOVE, LOVE THIS GAME................THANK YOU
I think you are missing the point of the hire multiple. I'm sure someone will correct me, but I thought the hire multiple was so that you could hire someone to come on your farm and do multiple jobs not hire multiple people for multiple jobs. Of course you can play the game any way you want.