Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 23 2016, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
THx Tom, Ive just read it again, It says the ship will remain at each port until worked on. Im sorry that's a waste of time.
I see this causing angry neighbors and hard feelings. I know I have neighbors who don't help with quests or trains so they probably won't have interest in working cargo ships either. Which is no biggie for me. other than a waste of time if the ship gets stuck in a port for the 7 days. Time will tell I guess. Merry Christmas everyone!! Have a safe holiday season!
Old Dec 23 2016, 01:16 PM

I have one ship from a neighbor. Each time I click on it to load products, there is more time to wait. I guess I'm not understanding what I'm doing for her ship. I have to leave so is this going to mess up her ship? Or will it continue on even if I'm not here physically?
Old Dec 23 2016, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I have one ship from a neighbor. Each time I click on it to load products, there is more time to wait. I guess I'm not understanding what I'm doing for her ship. I have to leave so is this going to mess up her ship? Or will it continue on even if I'm not here physically?

Hi RFMad

Please open your yellow tool box and then click in the Seaport manager. Click in Enter Ship button and then in Load Products button. Think that you will have to click between 1 to 10 clicks to load the products. It is not always the same amount of clicks.

When products are loaded your neighbor's pic just disappears.
Old Dec 23 2016, 01:32 PM

Ok, I kept clicking and hopefully it worked to send it on since it said there wasn't any in my port. I didn't realize that I had to keep clicking. Maybe it could be tweaked so that there is only one click?
I also didn't understand if the time left was how much time I had to click before it left?
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi RFMad

Please open your yellow tool box and then click in the Seaport manager. Click in Enter Ship button and then in Load Products button. Think that you will have to click between 1 to 10 clicks to load the products. It is not always the same amount of clicks.

When products are loaded your neighbor's pic just disappears.
Old Dec 23 2016, 01:34 PM
Account Not Linked

THINK THEY NEED TO RETHINK THE ACTIVE NEIGHBORS ON THIS...i HAVE NEIGHBORS THAT ARE 12 TO 14 HOURS AHEAD OF ME AND NEIGHBORS THAT ARE A DAY AHEAD OF ME IN TIME.I AM STUCK AT PORT 4 BECAUSE THAT NEIGHBOR WILL NOT BE BACK ON FOR 12 TO 14 HOURS SO THERE IS THAT TIME i HAVE TO SET AT THEIR PORT BECAUSE THEY AIN'T ON.AND WHOSE TO SAY THEY WILL EVEN LOOK AT THE SHIP THING TO SEND IT ON.THIS IS GONNA BE JUST LIKE THE NCC QUEST IF THEY DON'T DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.i HAVE ACTIVE NEIGHBORS THAT PLAY EVERYDAY AND SOME OF THEM DIDN'T EVEN MAKE MY LIST OF PORTS,SO DOESN'T MAKE MUCH SENSE TO ME TO EVEN USE ACTIVE NEIGHBORS THE WAY THEY ARE MAKING THE PICKS.JUST MY THOUGHTS ON ALL THIS SHIP THING
Old Dec 23 2016, 01:41 PM

Just want to report, I had a #1 showing on my Tool Box so clicked on it and noticed the Seaport Manager had a #1 on it too, figured there was a ship waiting for me to load but once I clicked on the Mgr it said 'There are no neighbour ships docked at your port'... so if a neighbour's ship was there it is now gone without being loaded... I cleared my memcache... Any advice???

I haven't bought any ships yet because I am not sure if I will have enough time to load it and dispatch it in 24 hrs, considering Christmas is just around the corner...

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to ALL...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Dec 23 2016, 01:44 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilda jean ellis View Post
THINK THEY NEED TO RETHINK THE ACTIVE NEIGHBORS ON THIS...i HAVE NEIGHBORS THAT ARE 12 TO 14 HOURS AHEAD OF ME AND NEIGHBORS THAT ARE A DAY AHEAD OF ME IN TIME.I AM STUCK AT PORT 4 BECAUSE THAT NEIGHBOR WILL NOT BE BACK ON FOR 12 TO 14 HOURS SO THERE IS THAT TIME i HAVE TO SET AT THEIR PORT BECAUSE THEY AIN'T ON.AND WHOSE TO SAY THEY WILL EVEN LOOK AT THE SHIP THING TO SEND IT ON.THIS IS GONNA BE JUST LIKE THE NCC QUEST IF THEY DON'T DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.i HAVE ACTIVE NEIGHBORS THAT PLAY EVERYDAY AND SOME OF THEM DIDN'T EVEN MAKE MY LIST OF PORTS,SO DOESN'T MAKE MUCH SENSE TO ME TO EVEN USE ACTIVE NEIGHBORS THE WAY THEY ARE MAKING THE PICKS.JUST MY THOUGHTS ON ALL THIS SHIP THING
Hi hilda jean ellis,

I moved your post to the new release thread so the developers can see your feeedback on the ships.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 23 2016, 01:45 PM

I would like to see them add a way to skip neighbors after a set number of hours has gone by and the ship is still in a port. If I spend several hours loading the ship and say port 1 or 2 does not send the ship on that is not fair. It needs to be set up where you can move it on from a port after it sits say for 8 hours and if you skip that port you do not collect the products from that port.
Old Dec 23 2016, 01:47 PM

I noticed that the notes have a very suspect "and tricky" wordage. They state "that the itinerary will be sent to the 30 MOST RECENTLY-ACTIVE neighbors you have". So that is not necessarily someone who spends a lot of time in FT, but rather the last 30 neighbors that logged into FT just before you dispatched your Ship. So if a person that only checking in to see their quests for 5 minutes each day (right before you dispatch) could very well be your "MOST RECENT ACTIVE PLAYER" and not see it for another 24 hrs. if then.
Old Dec 23 2016, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
Ok, I kept clicking and hopefully it worked to send it on since it said there wasn't any in my port. I didn't realize that I had to keep clicking. Maybe it could be tweaked so that there is only one click?
I also didn't understand if the time left was how much time I had to click before it left?
Thanks.
I only received one ship from a neighbor too, but think the time you are seeing is how much time it has been waiting in your port.

When I clicked in load products button and it was done, then the picture disappeared, so I think I did it ok and her ship was on its way to the next port
Closed Thread