Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 30 2015, 05:10 AM

When I use my 5x5 combine, after clicking, the fields are not planted they show as harvested . I then have to use the 5x5 plow tool and then the seeder to plant the harvested plots. Clearing the memcache did not help. After trying this on a few more farms it only seems to be happening on my farm 19. This is marked as a private and a quest farm. I unchecked the private and quest boxes and cleared the memcache but this did not help.

Last edited by Dr. Dirt; Oct 30 2015 at 05:37 AM.
Old Oct 30 2015, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
I think there is a problem in the facility manager. When I want to sort my facilities by Custom Order they are all mixed up. My own sorting of factories and services is gone.
Do I have to put everything again the way I want it or is there a reset foreseen in the deverlopper's todo list?
My custom setting for my facility manager is all out of whack also. I hope this means I don't have to manually redo it.
Old Oct 30 2015, 06:26 AM

Default new issues

When chopping of harvesting flowers they have a delay where there is a "ghost" or relic show for a few seconds that I never had before. Seems to slow down selecting/highlighting the next item to harvest.

Also, when working neighbor's facilities there used to be a white arrow pointing at the "work all" button that appeared only on the first facility worked. That arrow appears for every facility now.
Old Oct 30 2015, 07:04 AM

Progress is good.... and I hope it continues for all players.

When you think of how the game has grown from over 6 years ago.... well, it is nothing short of amazing.

Well done (and doing) developers. !!

and

if all goes well...
- The next release should probably come early next week if there are no major emergencies.

Old Oct 30 2015, 07:04 AM

MY Factories/ buildings/ tools are showing on my farm even the " show " box is unchecked. I can check the box and then uncheck it and they will disappear, but when I go to the next farm they are back again. Harvesting my own trees does seem faster, so thanks for that..

Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: C20
Farm Server: w23) .
on Windows 11
Primary Browser: Google Chrome
MY USER ID number is: 1383108606
Old Oct 30 2015, 07:17 AM

People are showing when I work the farms of others and I have not had decorations on for several weeks now! And factories are showing whether I have them on or not.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Oct 30 2015, 07:41 AM

Same here factory's showing up after I harvest anything.. when I plant harvest plow it shows that i only plowed .. If this is a Halloween funny.. its a good one if not.. sorry this hits on Halloween eve... When I reloaded everything was right.. doing a lot of reloading.. Good Luck.. thanks for your time fixing this.. Happy Halloween..
Old Oct 30 2015, 07:56 AM

Default Latest Bug Fixes

OK... Very disappointed... Here is my take on the bug fixes...

1) Firstly, a problem I did not have, I do now... Facility Manager was working fine before and now all my custom settings on 1016 facilities, including Animal sheds, Regular & Client Facs, are all jumbled... NOT PLEASED... That is all I have to say about it, very very disappointed...

2) Even though I Hide All Items through the Preference Menu, it seems they actually are not hidden... example... I turn off everything except trees to chop/harvest and a few I cannot chop/harvest because they happen to be behind a rocky hill or a bldg etc. so I put down my tool to move the item and all that were turned off reappear, WHY???... they are turned off... and because they reappear I cannot highlight the tree to move it or chop it etc... Hope I explained myself properly...

3) Bring back the red lines (squares)... for all of us that do design farms, these lines were helpful when placing/adding trees or flowers etc.... you could see the empty spaces and where you could put an item... and I have a sneaky feeling these red lines (squares) are related/connected to the hiding of items (mentioned in 2)

4) Harvesting crops is great... Overall harvesting including trees, is much faster and there is no delay whatsoever... only problem is mentioned in 2) above...

I have not checked flowers yet so no comment there...

I hate complaining and am not one to complain often but I have to voice my opinion here, I am disappointed... I hope my concerns are looked into and after reading a few of the recent posts am glad I am not the only one...

Otherwise, I love this game but right now I am turned off... If it turns out that I have to re-do all my settings in the Facility Manager I am going to be a very disgruntled Farmerette...

Please DO NOT give us another Release until these issues are solved...

And as always thank you for all you do...

P.S... I just realized that maybe I jumped the gun a little too soon... Sorry, I just woke up and did not fully read all of Raul's Update... I notice now that the DEVS are aware of all that I mentioned above... but, nevertheless, I will leave my post for reference...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties

Last edited by Shellgirlmtl; Oct 30 2015 at 08:15 AM.
Old Oct 30 2015, 07:57 AM
Account Not Linked

using my Harvest/Plow/Plant 14x14 tool the fields only show harvested. When I reload the farm the fields show planted.
Old Oct 30 2015, 08:47 AM

I don't think I have ever ( started 2009) seen things in such a mess. Hope a solution is found soon. I feel confident tha Raul and his crew will have it running smooth soon
Closed Thread