Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 17 2015, 06:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozeeS View Post
You recently re-sized the hamburger restaurant. To be honest it looks silly. The one thing I cannot understand about FT is the sizing of items. Why did you feel this facility needed to be made smaller? There are so many things that I feel are too big or small for the game. This really needs to be addressed. There are more things in FT that need to be addressed than the hamburger restaurant!

And just want to add why would a hamburger restaurant be smaller than a breakfast restaurant? Taco restaurant or any of those others?
Hi Rozee,
If you wish to make a suggestion please put that in the Suggestions section where the developers will be more likely to see it. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an e4xisting thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 20 2015, 01:16 AM

I remember seeing information on how to make lists of friends, but I've searched and can't find it. What I'm wondering is, where do I make the list from? Also, How do I delete a list? Thanks
Old Mar 20 2015, 06:06 AM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I remember seeing information on how to make lists of friends, but I've searched and can't find it. What I'm wondering is, where do I make the list from? Also, How do I delete a list? Thanks
Hi RFMad, If you scroll down your list of categories on the left hand side of your FB home page, you should see a category for "Friends". Hover your mouse over "Friends" and "more" should appear. Click on"more" and you will then be taken to a page, that shows all your lists. At the top of that page, you have the option to "create list", and if you want to delete one of your lists, just click the "cog", located to the right hand side of the relevant list. I hope this helps
Old Mar 20 2015, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphina Warrior View Post
Hi RFMad, If you scroll down your list of categories on the left hand side of your FB home page, you should see a category for "Friends". Hover your mouse over "Friends" and "more" should appear. Click on"more" and you will then be taken to a page, that shows all your lists. At the top of that page, you have the option to "create list", and if you want to delete one of your lists, just click the "cog", located to the right hand side of the relevant list. I hope this helps
Thank you, Seraphina! That was what I was looking for
Old Mar 21 2015, 12:57 AM

Question Language translator

Is there a way too add an automatic language translator in. I was looking through forums tonight and there were several that were of another language. I didn't know what they said.. It could have been helpful to me solving an issue.
Old Mar 21 2015, 01:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostyvb56 View Post
Is there a way too add an automatic language translator in. I was looking through forums tonight and there were several that were of another language. I didn't know what they said.. It could have been helpful to me solving an issue.
Hi frostyvb,
I am sorry but no there is not any way add a translator in. The only thing you could do is copy and paste the text into an outside translator. Your post about latex was moved to the Facilities and facility manager thread in Help and Support and answered.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 21 2015, 11:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Default offensive

The new Indian facility and shop are offensive. Sacred items are included like toys. Would you do the same to other groups??
Old Mar 21 2015, 08:11 PM

I don't think so , but there is always something that offense someone but not others.
Old Mar 22 2015, 06:44 PM

Default More Pearl Oysters please

Production of the Pearl Oyster Container is way too slow. I have 15 Fish Farming Plants and only two Artisan Jewelry Studios. I should be getting about 450 Pearl Oyster Containers every 6 hours; and, my Jewelry Studios should only use 120 containers every 6 hours. I only fill my facilities every other day or so. So, I would think that I should have a surplus, which I don't. Thank you.

Last edited by c.abell; Mar 22 2015 at 06:58 PM.
Old Mar 22 2015, 06:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.abell View Post
Production of the Pearl Oyster Container is way too slow. I have 15 Fish Farming Plants and only two Artisan Jewelry Studios. I only fill my facilities every other day or so.
Hi c.abell,
Please make your suggestions in the Suggestion section where the developers will see them. You can't start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity