i need sunflowers

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 10 2013, 01:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat walker View Post
i need sunflowers
So you find something like yellow ink and click on the plus sign below the question mark and request ingredients to make that. Then you will have those ingredients show up in your gift box and as soon as you store the gift you will have completed that step.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 10 2013, 01:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

thank you i will try that!!
thank you again, that worked!!

Visit 's Farm

Last edited by pat walker; Apr 17 2013 at 09:08 AM.
Old Apr 15 2013, 08:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Default question on plant facility

If you do not own a plant facility which uses coins to produce an ingredient, you will not be able to fulfill the quest? Only players who have the facility may produce and use the product? Are we able to acquire it if someone posts on the wall if they reached a higher belt?

I am trying to get the shrimp container that is produced in the seafood plant but I don't have that particular facility. But yet, I have shrimp containers in my storage so I am assuming I acquired them from posts on a wall.

Thanks for any help any one can give.
Old Apr 15 2013, 09:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by criminallyinsaneus View Post
If you do not own a plant facility which uses coins to produce an ingredient, you will not be able to fulfill the quest? Only players who have the facility may produce and use the product? Are we able to acquire it if someone posts on the wall if they reached a higher belt?

I am trying to get the shrimp container that is produced in the seafood plant but I don't have that particular facility. But yet, I have shrimp containers in my storage so I am assuming I acquired them from posts on a wall.

Thanks for any help any one can give.
If you have the gift lifeline then you can request ingredients for a product that uses the shrimp container.
I don't think collecting a belt bonus would work as that doesn't fit any of the lifelines.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2013, 07:16 PM
Account Not Linked

I think we do not need Quests or Mini Game ! I started playing 3 years ago because there were no quests to be bothered with I REALIZE it is a choice thing but I feel developers should improve the game as it is ! I see one post stating make 10 bowling pins and person does not have facility. This is why I quit Cityville
Old Apr 16 2013, 07:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobra guy View Post
I think we do not need Quests or Mini Game ! I started playing 3 years ago because there were no quests to be bothered with I REALIZE it is a choice thing but I feel developers should improve the game as it is ! I see one post stating make 10 bowling pins and person does not have facility. This is why I quit Cityville
The quests here do not require help from neighbors like the Zynga games. You can get some help but you must complete the last step without help. It is your choice to not do them, but I for one enjoy doing them.
Old Apr 17 2013, 09:10 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
you can use the lifeline on all steps EXCEPT the very last step.. you must own that facility..

i just wish i could cancel out the ones i do not have the facilities to finish, instead of waiting days for them to expire

Visit 's Farm

Old May 12 2013, 11:00 PM

the gift lifeline is almost never helpful. the only ones I ever need are help in other people facilities. I can grow anything that is a crop. there really needs to be a way to dismiss a quest when we are unable to fill it. sometimes I get several very long quests that fill the quest queue for days and I can't get a new one.
Old May 13 2013, 01:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTheRealElly View Post
the gift lifeline is almost never helpful. the only ones I ever need are help in other people facilities. I can grow anything that is a crop. there really needs to be a way to dismiss a quest when we are unable to fill it. sometimes I get several very long quests that fill the quest queue for days and I can't get a new one.
You can also use the gift lifeline by making ingredients request, so it is more than just the normal gifts.