Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 26 2012, 10:12 PM

Question referring to #2 - How will we know when new farms (17, 18 etc.) are released? If all we can see in the Real Estate Office are updates for CURRENT FARM. How are we to see new farms to buy and get to them ?
Old Oct 26 2012, 10:14 PM

This is a great update, thank you so much I love it. Already have all the 8x8 love IT!!!!!
and I didn't say anything about the fish turbo last month but it wonderful. Happy farming everyone

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5193493&farm=y

Been Farming Since July 2009

https://www.facebook.com/audrey.s.daigle
Old Oct 26 2012, 10:22 PM

i like the idea of the dim out, but how do you make it work? i cant find anything to click on to select the option, and choosing a tool doesnt do anything. how do you do it?
Old Oct 26 2012, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradagirl2312 View Post
I'm liking the fact that we will not get any more of those annoying pop ups, but 180 Farm Cash (total), in order to purchase the 8x8 combine is extreme. It's about time, purchasing combines, were only reliant on whether you had the previous combine. We are being made to spend money on tools we will not use, in order to get the one tool we will use. Furthermore.....What has happened to the activation of the "Boost" Button. It has been "coming soon" for over 4 months now. I hardly think that time scale is equivalent to "coming soon." I think perhaps you should have put "Coming next year, if you are lucky! " Maybe you think we have forgotten about that, along with the promised Farm Cash rewards for Quests!!!!
I completely agree!
Old Oct 26 2012, 10:29 PM

Quote:
i like the idea of the dim out, but how do you make it work? i cant find anything to click on to select the option, and choosing a tool doesnt do anything. how do you do it?
The option is in the wrench tool (Preferences) below "Transparent dispatched train"

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Old Oct 26 2012, 10:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrrrcat View Post
Question referring to #2 - How will we know when new farms (17, 18 etc.) are released? If all we can see in the Real Estate Office are updates for CURRENT FARM. How are we to see new farms to buy and get to them ?
When a new farm is release like last time with farm 16 then the expansions for the farm you are one will appear and at the bottom of that list will be the first 12 x 12 section for the new farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 26 2012, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregh View Post
The option is in the wrench tool (Preferences) below "Transparent dispatched train"
oh i see. thank you. i was looking in the box with the tools
Old Oct 26 2012, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Raul, what is a "Ridding Camel Saddle"? Shouldn't that be a Camel Riding Saddle?
Thanks for the release...
i bet you by the time poor Raul typed out the list he must've been seeing in triplicate hehehehe that or he was feeling no pain hahaha
Old Oct 26 2012, 11:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrox View Post
Any object you can select can be 'hidden' when you click the object, look for hide in the menu. you can hide a tree to be able to click the tree behind it that may not be selected .
Of course, but that's not the point. Just like we have "add to storage" and "move" (or "edit") tools, it would be nice to have a tool to simply click on objects to hide them, without having to go into the menu. It would be much faster when you want to hide multiple items, and I've long wished for such a tool. Although - this new dimming feature (a great idea!) will take care of some of the instances when I want to hide things.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 26 2012, 11:07 PM

Love the new tools but I too am sorry that we didn't get the train boost. Badly needed.

I forgot to mention last time around that the purple fishing boat is THE BEST.
Closed Thread