Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 17 2015, 01:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
I'm still having problems, it's actually worse now, it's ok for short while but after few minutes of doing stuff it just lags and i can't highlight nothing. I feel like giving up entirely
Hi JW,
I am sorry this has happened, but they are working on trying to adjust the game for the new version of Flash. Please just be patient until they can complete the fixes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 17 2015, 02:18 PM

Quote:
I'm still having problems, it's actually worse now, it's ok for short while but after few minutes of doing stuff it just lags and i can't highlight nothing. I feel like giving up entirely
Same goes here... Don't dispair... Patience is a virtue... I am sure the Devs will come up with a solution... they always do... I have faith... Every time it drives me crazy I take a 5 minute break, then resume...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Oct 17 2015, 02:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i'm a bit slow... lol i finally put some of the new Halloween things from this year.. the flying bats... LOL they really fly... how cool is this???? love it... Farm Town Rocks !!

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 17 2015, 02:48 PM

Quitters, bah.... It is irritating to hear people disgusted with FT and want to quit because there is a little discomfort in the playability of the game as if SlashKey themselves messed it up. The problem was introduced by a third party software developer that FT relies upon. The FT devs have always found the solution, corrected it in a timely manner, and have always been there for us. Relax, go outside and smell the roses, it will be fine.
Old Oct 17 2015, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JW,
I am sorry this has happened, but they are working on trying to adjust the game for the new version of Flash. Please just be patient until they can complete the fixes.
The solution is HTML5 not Flash!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi MichHotRod,
I agree however Adobe has been underfire by several entities over the past few months for security holes. So Adobe is trying to patch those and unfortunately have changed things that have effected Farm Town's play. This is what the developers are trying to change to work with the new changes to Flash that Adobe had to make.
The solution is to dump Adobe & Flash entirely and go to HTML5.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 17 2015 at 04:15 PM.
Old Oct 17 2015, 03:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Is the lower amount of gifts that the gift box will hold part of the adobe and flash issue? I use to be able to collect around 120 gifts before my gift box was full. now the limit is 72
Old Oct 17 2015, 03:37 PM

Well I guess I am gonna let my crops wither. Tried planting and it took an hour to do just 1 farm. Don't have time to fight through it. Will try another day
Old Oct 17 2015, 05:38 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
Quitters, bah.... It is irritating to hear people disgusted with FT and want to quit because there is a little discomfort in the playability of the game as if SlashKey themselves messed it up. The problem was introduced by a third party software developer that FT relies upon. The FT devs have always found the solution, corrected it in a timely manner, and have always been there for us. Relax, go outside and smell the roses, it will be fine.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 17 2015 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Fixed quote
Old Oct 17 2015, 07:14 PM

Hi, what is HTML5? and yes, i will wait until it's fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
The solution is HTML5 not Flash!!!

The solution is to dump Adobe & Flash entirely and go to HTML5.
Old Oct 17 2015, 07:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi, what is HTML5? and yes, i will wait until it's fixed
Hi JW,
HTML5 is a recently released, newer video format, which was not around when Farm Town was designed and released 6 years ago. To convert Farm Town to HTML5 would not be something that could not be done easily as it would require rewriting every bit of the program.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread