Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 10 2013, 01:46 PM

Perhaps in the future, developers should only introduce one major new tool in a release, and not two. Problems with the new fertilizer, problems with the new sprinkler, have caused much aggravation to people who have put out big real bucks for these tools. Maybe if only one were released at a time, fewer issues would result. Maybe....
Old Mar 10 2013, 07:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
Perhaps in the future, developers should only introduce one major new tool in a release, and not two. Problems with the new fertilizer, problems with the new sprinkler, have caused much aggravation to people who have put out big real bucks for these tools. Maybe if only one were released at a time, fewer issues would result. Maybe....
they didn't release the new fertiliser and new sprinkler in the same update...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 10 2013, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
they didn't release the new fertiliser and new sprinkler in the same update...
8. Multifarm Manure Spreader Improvement: When you use the Multifarm Manure Spreader you will now see the same Window you see when you are hiring farmers. From this window you can quickly select the exact farm you want to fertilize (First Tab) or you can choose a set of farms (or all farms) to be fertilized at once (in the second tab)

9. Multifarm Mobile Sprinkler: If you already own the Green Mobile Sprinkler, then you can buy this new Purple Mobile Sprinkler to Irrigate all your farms at once. You will see the same multifarm selector that is now shown with the Multifarm Manure Spreader explained above.

Yes they did.
Old Mar 10 2013, 09:32 PM

Quote:
8. Multifarm Manure Spreader Improvement: When you use the Multifarm Manure Spreader you will now see the same Window you see when you are hiring farmers. From this window you can quickly select the exact farm you want to fertilize (First Tab) or you can choose a set of farms (or all farms) to be fertilized at once (in the second tab)

9. Multifarm Mobile Sprinkler: If you already own the Green Mobile Sprinkler, then you can buy this new Purple Mobile Sprinkler to Irrigate all your farms at once. You will see the same multifarm selector that is now shown with the Multifarm Manure Spreader explained above.

Yes they did.
The spreader came out a , month or 2 before the new sprinkler they just changed the way it shows up when you fertilized before you had to reload before you saw the farms fertilizeed
Old Mar 10 2013, 11:18 PM

Quote:

Yes they did.
New Release -- January 19th, 2013

8. Multifarm Manure Spreader: If you already own the Orange Manure Spreader, then you can buy this new Green Manure Spreader to fertilize all your farms at once. As expected, only farms that are not fertilized at the time will be fertilized. Farms that are not fertilized and that do not contain any plants at the time will be fertilized as well.

New Release -- February 15th, 2013

Old Mar 11 2013, 02:18 AM

I love the improvement to the facility manager dropdown menu but you've made it almost impossible to use by placing the "help" icon on top of the "filter" icon. I have to carefully maneuver my mouse and then I still get "help" nine times out of ten! PLEASE separate those items!!!
Old Mar 11 2013, 07:59 AM

Im still having problems with sprinkler, flowers show as ready, if u go back to that farm they are not, Also crops etc, are not showing as fertilized, if you hold cursor over them it says f. Not sure what amount of crops I am now getting. ty

Last edited by Tiger; Mar 11 2013 at 11:23 AM. Reason: removed quote , not needed
Old Mar 11 2013, 11:34 AM

why no St. Patrick Day decorations or Easter decorations ? when can we expect new levels ? we have had two upgrades without any new levels .
Old Mar 11 2013, 12:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
Im still having problems with sprinkler, flowers show as ready, if u go back to that farm they are not, Also crops etc, are not showing as fertilized, if you hold cursor over them it says f. Not sure what amount of crops I am now getting. ty
The flower problem is still being worked on.
If I understand what you are saying about the fertilizing is when you look at the farm in the farm selector it is showing as not fertilized, but when you look at the crop on the farm then it shows that it is. This is normal.
When you fertilize you are fertilizing the farm for 3 days. Any thing you plant on that farm will be fertilized when it is planted and will stay fertilized until you harvest it. Even if that farm's fertilizer expires at the end of the 3 days, the crop will stay fertilized until you harvest it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 11 2013, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The flower problem is still being worked on.
If I understand what you are saying about the fertilizing is when you look at the farm in the farm selector it is showing as not fertilized, but when you look at the crop on the farm then it shows that it is. This is normal.
When you fertilize you are fertilizing the farm for 3 days. Any thing you plant on that farm will be fertilized when it is planted and will stay fertilized until you harvest it. Even if that farm's fertilizer expires at the end of the 3 days, the crop will stay fertilized until you harvest it.
No, what Im saying, when crops are fertilized they are showing as non fert', although if u but cursor on them it says fert'
Closed Thread

Tags
train