Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 30 2009, 08:50 PM

I personally am not happy with it. Why two farms? Why not just give me more land for the farm I have been fixing to my satisfaction for months? I just need more room for adding the new stuff. Plus you have to be level 43? Good grief Charlie Brown, I've been plugging away for ages now and feel like I'm in quick sand. And 3 mil coins? Get real. And while I'm at it, why is so much requiring money now for what is said to be a 'free game'? If you're going to charge, dang it set a price for the game and then include everything in it. When you're living on a below poverty income, games trying to bleed you dry get to be old very quick. And it looks like the Salvation Army stuff is what you get if you can't afford to pay cash for decent stuff.

I'm considering giving up farming.
Old Nov 30 2009, 08:55 PM
Account Not Linked

yes my farm said 3000000.coins for 24x24....when i bought it ...it took 3000000. but only gave me small lot...whats up with that?
Old Nov 30 2009, 08:57 PM

Send a message via AIM to Adam Covey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinelady View Post
I personally am not happy with it. Why two farms? Why not just give me more land for the farm I have been fixing to my satisfaction for months? I just need more room for adding the new stuff. Plus you have to be level 43? Good grief Charlie Brown, I've been plugging away for ages now and feel like I'm in quick sand. And 3 mil coins? Get real. And while I'm at it, why is so much requiring money now for what is said to be a 'free game'? If you're going to charge, dang it set a price for the game and then include everything in it. When you're living on a below poverty income, games trying to bleed you dry get to be old very quick. And it looks like the Salvation Army stuff is what you get if you can't afford to pay cash for decent stuff.

Thats exactly what they did give you. The two farms share resources completely. Any XP or coins you gain in each farm all go to the same main pool.

This way, you can significantly downsize, if not eliminate fields completely from your main farm, and relegate the moneymaking/farming to the other farm.

And I dont think anybody should feel bad for you on here because of that sob story you just posted. 3 million coins is not a lot. You don't have to purchase a thing on here to obtain your new farm anyway. Most everything can be bought with coins.

So you tell the developers to get real? The only one who needs to get real and get a grip are people saying stuff like you.... Oy.
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

So wouldn't it have just been easier on the servers to just give us more land instead of doubling the amount of farms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♪Jeanne♪ View Post
For all the complaints about the 3M coins for the new farm- before it was released people were complaining that they had too many coins and nothing to do with them because there was no room. Now you have room, something to spend your coins on, and more entertainment.

It should be expensive. If everyone gets the second farm, it increases the load on the servers. Can you imagine the chaos if ever FT user suddenly got the extra farm? This way they at least can pace is better.

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinelady View Post

Except for my large greenhouse and my second farm, everything I have has been from coins. I don't think it looks lesser than the cash stuff at all. And the greenhouse was with FC that I was given.
Old Nov 30 2009, 08:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkler11 View Post
As I do enjoy playing Farm Town I have to ask if you are serious about 3 million to buy a second farm that is half the size of the one I had to play along time for. That is way to much
i agree.........it took my coins but then gave me a small lot
Old Nov 30 2009, 09:04 PM

i was just wondering why some peoples 2nd farms are bigger than others... Please do not tell me that they are not becasue i counted the amount of field that are planted the same way and one farm is only 16 wide and the other 21 plots wide .. they are both planted with out space and they both run from side to side
Old Nov 30 2009, 09:23 PM

Level:
XP:

how do we get to our neighbors second farm to water and ect.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 30 2009, 09:24 PM

This is my very first post on the forum. I have been reading all of the posts and I have to agree with all those who are saying they love the new upgrades. And to those who keep reminding people that this is a "Free" game. I love this game and have from the start, even with all the glitches and hiccups that come with a game in development. Thank you dev's, mods and everyone else who is involved in making this a great experience.
Old Nov 30 2009, 09:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi Guys,
I've got 2 Farm Town accounts, and I have the level on both of my farms to expand, but only one of my accounts has been expanded to the new largest size we can have, and the other account, which has not been expanded to the larger size, only shows the 2nd farm option. Are all accounts not up and running with the larger farm size yet?
Just curious.
Closed Thread