Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 09 2009, 03:56 PM

hi there um is this just the reply place for thankyou? Because I do say Thank you for the new hire to harvest crops feature. There must have been lots of requests for something like that besides mine because there are so many happy lovers of this improvement. I also love those Autumn trees, so pretty.
Have been asking alot of people to gift them to me . I want to make a whole woods of them
Um do have one problem about the fuel thing. I didn't buy any machines but lots of people gifted me those fuel cans. But cannot get them out of there and just sell them or at least delete them. It says have to have one of those machines to use it. OK so if I JUST buy the stupid machine so as to put the fuel in my storage so as to make it disappear (as I understand it you lose the fuel if you take it out of the gift list). I have told as many as I can not to send anymore. So if I do all of this will the fuel really go away? Because that is what I want. But even better how bout there be an option that when you click on the fuel can, besides saying you have to have a seeder or harvester also ask the question right then.. "if you do not have a harvester would you like to sell this can of fuel?" or delete or something like that. Because I want all of those fuel cans off of my gift list. I am not accepting them
anymore since found out cannot get rid of them.
Old Nov 09 2009, 04:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hovering to get next level points (and points needed) is an outstanding improvement.

Now if you could just add a similar feature to the fuel balance. Hovering over gallons should indicate time until next refill is possible.

Thanks for your help.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 09 2009, 05:54 PM

Level:
XP:

The upgrades are awesome. But it surprises me the two things we all want, more land and crops, are two things you refuse to do. A great game going sour it seems.

Old Nov 09 2009, 06:02 PM

Level:
XP:

i love all of the inprovements you made but i am level 34 and the game is starting to get VERY boring i would appriceate it if you would spend a little less time on the small stuff we can live without and a little more time on

MORE LEVELS at least a level 35 that is really hard to get to and some great rewards with it like MORE LAND avalible only at level 35 MORE CROPS avalible at level 35 MORE STUFF TO DECORATE OUR FARMS WITH avalible at level 35 so everyone gets what they want but they have to work for it

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 09 2009, 06:10 PM

Well done on listening to and taking heed of users opinions
Old Nov 09 2009, 06:21 PM

For the future, just dont accept the gift, press ignore in the confirm requests window..
To get rid of the fuel you have already accepted, why not but a seeder, burn the fuel on that and sell it on or put it in storage if you really dont want to use it again..oh just had a flashback, when u go to market, click to sell harvests or gifts, hit ht gifts tab then and it should let you sell fuel there as well as any other unwanted gifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenfarmin' View Post
hi there um is this just the reply place for thankyou? Because I do say Thank you for the new hire to harvest crops feature. There must have been lots of requests for something like that besides mine because there are so many happy lovers of this improvement. I also love those Autumn trees, so pretty.
Have been asking alot of people to gift them to me . I want to make a whole woods of them
Um do have one problem about the fuel thing. I didn't buy any machines but lots of people gifted me those fuel cans. But cannot get them out of there and just sell them or at least delete them. It says have to have one of those machines to use it. OK so if I JUST buy the stupid machine so as to put the fuel in my storage so as to make it disappear (as I understand it you lose the fuel if you take it out of the gift list). I have told as many as I can not to send anymore. So if I do all of this will the fuel really go away? Because that is what I want. But even better how bout there be an option that when you click on the fuel can, besides saying you have to have a seeder or harvester also ask the question right then.. "if you do not have a harvester would you like to sell this can of fuel?" or delete or something like that. Because I want all of those fuel cans off of my gift list. I am not accepting them
anymore since found out cannot get rid of them.
Old Nov 09 2009, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenfarmin' View Post
I don't know what you mean about being frustrated by having to stay on a farm until every
single plot has been plowed. Um does that mean that if you wanted to leave the farm
before the job was done you don't get the points?
So let me get this straight does that mean that you actually want to leave before the job that you are working at is done? Like you want to leave before the job that somebody
hired you to do is done?

I get frustrated when I hire people and they don't finish the job. They only go for the amount of points they want and then leave. What's up with that? If I did that at a real job
I would soon be fired
Sometimes they have crashed and all the work they did harvesting that was unpaid at the time of crash remains on your screen.Most harvesters do the higher paid crops first for this very reason.So instead of getting cross with them please feel sympathy for the work not paid and no chance at the plough because of the crash.
It happens to me whenever a scan runs on my machine so I could have been an "offender"
Old Nov 09 2009, 08:14 PM

Level:
XP:

Love all the new changes, now, if I could just refuel more often!

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 09 2009, 08:17 PM

Level:
XP:

oops, one other thing, sure would be nice to have flowers as crops!

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 09 2009, 08:45 PM

Level:
XP:

awesome updates! love em

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread